Saturday, December 11, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: December 4 – December 10

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up early and had breakfast before Meghan showed up. We hung out and had a smoothie together and then we went out to Disney Springs for shopping and gazing at decorations. I took a snooze on one of the buses but on the way back there was no sleeping because we had standing room only. :o We saw an amazing gingerbread house and some really cool Christmas trees, but as usual the best part for me was just hanging out with her. We had pizza for lunch and Chicken Guy food for dinner. We got home and chilled for a while before going to bed. (I did my blogging before turning in for the night.)

  • Sunday Meg and I hung out until she had to get back home. We took a walk and talked--nothing fancy. After she left I did laundry and karaoke, took out the trash, did a bit of holiday shopping, caught up on Polos, and found out that someone I was talking to on Reddit found the last figure for my collection (for some toys only available in Mexico). Yay! I answered some messages but still way behind on everything.

  • Monday I had a letter to send out at work. I also finished my laundry and made Polos. Did a little bit of shopping too and talked to my mom on the phone. And I played games with friends.

  • Tuesday was the release of Centaurworld Season 2 so I made pancakes in the morning (they are called "gigglecakes" on the show) and I ate them for breakfast. Then I had to go to a meeting and that turned into two meetings for the day. I did some more shopping and after work I talked to Tony (who was a day earlier than usual doing the yard) and Jeaux came over to eat pizza and watch Season 2 of Centaurworld, which we definitely enjoyed.

  • Wednesday was super slow at work but I still got some stuff done. Wrapped up my shopping mostly and arranged my next doctor's appointment. We had our usual Jeaux Day after work (we didn't save Centaurworld for our usual day because we have too much to get done); we did our grocery shopping and ended up watching the last episodes of season 1 of Hilda, after which we saw Colbert and took our walks.

  • Thursday was still slow at work so I was able to get ahead on my reports. Did another scheduling for appointments and worked on some music stuff. Had to fix some documents for my co-workers. Victor called a little earlier than usual and told me about getting scammed. Very frustrating. (He still doesn't have a place.) I was exhausted and went to bed.

  • Friday I caught up on Polos and was a little busier at the office. Talked to my mom and got my comic done after work. Not much else going on.
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: No change, which isn't a good thing. I had a lot of unusual eating this week because of different circumstances so I can't really expect significant changes to start yet. High weight: 116.5. Low weight: 115.1.
  • Nutrition stuff: Have been successfully taking my recommended vitamins all week, marginally decent on the vegetables, and have been incorporating carrots into my diet most days to help with my chronically deficient Vitamin A.
  • Activity stuff: I made my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Sunday at 10,888 steps, and my high day was PROBABLY Saturday but the step counter froze while I was at Disney Springs so I don't know what it was; the highest recorded step count I have was Friday at 20,760 steps.
Books Read:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Come Together" by the Beatles.



    Stuff drawn:





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0865: "My Own Little Concert." 





    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:

    Disney Springs with Meghan


    Disney Springs with Meghan

    Giant Lego Dragon at Disney Springs


    8th night

    Gigglecakes!

    Gigglecakes for Centaurworld :)


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,357 for swankivy (8 new), 671 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 133 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 920 for swankivy (lost 1), 2,354 for JulieSondra (15 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 635 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 231 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (2 new). Instagram followers: 244 (no change).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment