Saturday, December 18, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: December 11 – December 17

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I caught up on some unanswered Polos and cleaned up a little. Managed to get blogging done and practiced some music. Ate too much, including minty chocolate. I had a weird mini-sleep before real sleep.

  • Sunday I got up early and had breakfast before Dad came to pick me up for band practice. We had a great practice and then had sushi together. At home I did my laundry and trash chores and I did some more Polos. Fell asleep pretty early.

  • Monday I got up early and had an ordinary day at work. Took a break to go to the post office. Did a little bit of mail catch-up. Mom was going to come over but flaked. I made grilled zucchini for dinner and ate it with horseradish sauce before game night. Accomplished something I've been trying to get done forever: sorting through and deleting screencaps on my phone. I cleaned out my inbox a lot and started working on my photos page again.

  • Tuesday I had a kind of late morning. Ordered some polo shirts for new people at work. Did some proposal outlines too. Did some more photos page stuff and processed a distribution for stock I could now get access to from my previous job. Talked to my sister on Polo and organized presents. Mom again didn't come over because she said she didn't feel motivated. Welp. I sang karaoke instead.

  • Wednesday was slow but I got some work done. Outlined a proposal and made some orders. Jeaux picked me up after work and we went to get our Covid booster shots! Yay. We got our groceries after and went home to watch Colbert and some other fun stuff. We took a walk and he went home early to get some rest. I didn't sleep well, kept waking up.

  • Thursday I was down with after-effects from the shot, which surprised me because I had no side effects from the first two. I still went to work but I needed a couple naps during the day and felt tired, achy, and hot with chills, plus a really sore arm. Victor texted to say he couldn't talk that night but that is just as well since I was zonked out for the rest of the night by about 8 PM. I did get a couple drawings done though.

  • Friday I felt mostly normal again and had a normal day. I apparently bit my lip while sleeping and got a little injury. I woke up super early because of all the sleeping and got a very early start to the day. I got my reports and timesheets done and did a little extra work on graphics. Then after work I finished the comic and talked to Jeaux and got tired early and went to bed.
New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Haven't had a ridiculous appetite this week so I did better almost all of the week. High weight: 116.5. Low weight: 114.6.
  • Nutrition stuff: Recommended vitamins all week, doing great with vegetables and fruits, making a solid effort to balance my protein, fat, and carbs almost every day!
  • Activity stuff: I missed my walking goal twice this week. Once was on purpose because I didn't want to push myself to walk while I was recovering from the Covid shot, but the other day was Sunday and I just didn't catch up on walking after band practice. My low day was Thursday at 2,335 steps, and my high day was Monday at 14,170 steps.
Books Read:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Pink Houses" by John Mellencamp.



    Stuff drawn:





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0866: "Some Kind of Life." 





    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,356 for swankivy (lost 1), 672 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 133 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 922 for swankivy (2 new), 2,357 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 635 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 231 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (no change). Instagram followers: 245 (1 new).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment