Saturday, September 25, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: September 18 – September 24

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was concert day! Aaaaand it got rained out! I was sad. I got up and got ready for the concert and had a hearty breakfast in preparation of the energy I would spend, and then the outdoor concert got canceled because of the weather and Jeaux was already at my house so we went out and got some stuff done and got some pizza. And watched an episode of What We Do In the Shadows. He ended up hanging out a while. After he left I worked on my blogging, updating my sites, catching up on Polos, and trying to overcome the pedometer freeze that made my step counter lie to me about how little I'd walked that day.

  • Sunday I got up super late. Don't know why. Caught up on more Polos for my sister and Meg, and ate a lot. Got more walking in and answered an e-mail. Took pictures of collections. Did my trash and laundry. Argued with people on Reddit. Watched Rebecca Sugar's Instagram concert for a Trevor Project fundraiser in honor of Bisexual Awareness Week. Worked on some edits for my new short story.

  • Monday I got up for work and didn't have to do any letters, but I did have to work on a proposal and had some struggles with getting my edits incorporated into the main document. My step counter malfunctioned again and hadn't been counting like all day so I have no idea how much walking I actually did. Played games with my friends--we found a new game we like too. After that I opened my new necklace that I won on eBay and had to spend over an hour untangling it because shipping tangled it up. (But I did it!) Sent out a query. Was really tense for some reason.

  • Tuesday I got up early for a meeting that got moved, and mostly just had a bunch of finalization on a proposal that was due and some preparation for another letter. (Turned out some of the scrambling that happened that day was because of a misconception that it was due today, when it is due next week.) Took more collection photos and did a query. Updated my merch spreadsheet.

  • Wednesday I did some wrangling of reports and an upcoming proposal. Plus I had to go to a negotiation meeting. But at least I wrapped up the data entry work order that dragged out for a while. After work I did a query and updated some website comments. Then Jeaux and I ate at McAlister's and watched Colbert and more Hilda. I looked at Tumblr and updated my spreadsheet with autographed cards, which bumped the dollars up significantly.

  • Thursday I had technical difficulties at work so I was only able to do about three hours' worth of work (and only because I was offered a workaround for not being able to get into my work computer). It was some kind of outage for the software we use for remote access, not my computer's fault. I did some writing stuff and another query and updated more autographed cards stuff. Then I talked to Victor on the phone and got a lot of comic drawings done.

  • Friday I got up late again and stayed up to date on what was going on with Meggie and her procedure. She did well and is feeling good! Yay! I was a little preoccupied about it. I worked on reports, a meeting, timesheets, an upcoming letter, and an upcoming proposal. Then after work I talked to Meggie while drawing. I didn't get enough time for walking and that is disappointing.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Incorporated some more vegetable stuff into my diet but also ate a lot of high-fat stuff like nuts, cheese, and avocado, so I'm not sure it was the best week. High weight: 114.6. Low weight: 112.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: I seem to have been gravitating toward quick and easy food and eating a lot of fake fish. A lot of bread and cheese. A lot of granola bars. It's not great, though the first half of the week I ate up all my spinach in smoothies so that at least was a good choice.
  • Activity stuff: It was hard to tell if I missed my goal on two days when my pedometer didn't work right, but I know surely that Friday I did not make my goal so I will assume that was my lowest day. My low day was Friday at 8,503, and my high day was Thursday at 14,576 steps.

Books Read:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. 
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 165.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Let It Be" by the Beatles.


    Stuff drawn:

    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0854: "Getting Long." 








    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:

    Just some collection photos!

    SU Keychains

    SU Necklaces

    SU Bracelets

    SU Lanyards


    Social Media Counts:
    YouTube subscribers: 5,310 for swankivy (lost 1), 670 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 131 for Not-So-Giant Women (lost 2). Twitter followers: 930 for swankivy (lost 2), 2,062 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (lost one, I don't know who dropped me), 632 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (1 new), 230 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,450 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 240 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment