Saturday, September 4, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: August 28 – September 3

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got most things done early--finalized my plans for the podcast, got blogging done, got my walking done, and did my writing. Then I met up with Daria for two cartoon episodes: "Too Far" and the famous "The Answer." We had an epic talk and I was very tired.

  • Sunday I did my usual chores (trash and laundry) and I planned my next So You Write comic. Then I learned "Smoke on the Water" and did it for band and karaoke. Got some more writing done and made some Polos. Got comic photos taken for my collection. Argued with people who should know better.

  • Monday I had a very smooth ride working with my boss on a proposal. After work, I did my walking and drew a comic while playing games with my friends. Afterwards, did some more writing and sleeping, and read some of a new liveblog.

  • Tuesday I sent out a query and worked on my writing comic and posted it. Work was mostly data entry and organization. I did a new video for my asexuality channel and posted an Amino post.

  • Wednesday I had tons of data entry at work and it was a smooth day. Submitted a query. Then Jeaux took me to the store and we picked up Chinese food and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I spent too much money because of planning to have friends over.

  • Thursday the database I use was having errors so I didn't get my work done! Got some other work done. Managed to practice the band songs and make some Polos. Did some writing. Victor called and he got a lot of stuff done since I last talked to him! I got ALL my comic drawings done. Made a survey for my bandmates to vote on a new name for our band!

  • Friday the database was back so I entered data all day. After work I finished the comic and put up my new mini-posters in the kitchen. Tried to memorize song lyrics. Did some writing. Made another survey to help narrow down the band names!
New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I haven't really changed anything important this week, but weight is pretty stable. Hoping to go down a bit from this soon. High weight: 115.1. Low weight: 113.1.
  • Nutrition stuff: I did okay with vegetables and healthy food but also added in a bunch of stuff I don't need, so I'm thinking I could do a lot better than I did this week. Chinese food was very carby. :)
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goal every day except Tuesday (and missed it by less than 200 steps so that doesn't really count dangit). My low day was Tuesday at 9,814, and my high day was Wednesday at 15,534 steps.
Books Read:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. 
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 159.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple.


    Stuff drawn:


    Webcomic So You Write Issue 123: "Flip-Flop." 









    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0851: "What Didn't Happen." 






    New videos:

    Letters to an Asexual #83 is out. In this video, someone consistently conflates asexuality with lack of sexual responsiveness and insists I'm closed to the possibility that asexuality is "unproven." Apparently, anyone who claims to be asexual should understand that it is "objective" and rational for others to assume our presumed abstinence is equally likely to be caused by a disorder, and it isn't open-minded of us to expect to be left alone like straight people are when we say who we're attracted to.




    New photos:

    Garnet toys!


    Social Media Counts:
    YouTube subscribers: 5,309 for swankivy (lost 5), 669 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 131 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 931 for swankivy (lost 2), 2,054 for JulieSondra (20 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 632 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 230 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,452 (no change). Instagram followers: 238 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment