Saturday, September 11, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: September 4 – September 10

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had friends over! Hasn't been much of that since the beginning of the pandemic. Yasmin and Arthur came over for tacos and living room karaoke. We had a good time and the food was super good. They helped me practice my band music and we all got to catch up and enjoy some cake for Yasmin's cat's birthday. After they left I did some writing, cleaned up a bit, and did my blogging.

  • Sunday I got a late start and had to take my coffee and breakfast with me to Sarasota with my dad. He rented a space at the Music Compound for us to rehearse, which was GREAT! We practiced all our songs and made some final decisions about our set list. Then my dad took me to a restaurant where I got a veggie burger, and we got to have time to talk in the car. It's great. I did my chores when I got home and did some writing.

  • Monday I had the day off for the holiday but I still did a couple hours' worth of work so I wouldn't be too overwhelmed the next day. Spent the day checking out videos of the band practice and doing some writing. In the evening I played games online with my friends and took pictures of calendars.

  • Tuesday I went back to work and dealt with a very tight deadline on a letter. Then after the usual work day was over I had to help put together a proposal that was due the next day so I worked until 9 PM and didn't get to do much else. Exhausting. Didn't have time for writing so I did a short story submission.

  • Wednesday things had calmed back down at work and I got to get some waiting updates done. After work I did more work on the short story and talked to Mom. I redid some blanket laundry that I accidentally left in the dryer but forgot to turn it on, so it was wet. Then Jeaux picked me up for Greek food and grocery shopping. We watched the new episodes of What We Do in the Shadows and saw Colbert and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

  • Thursday I got writing done in the morning. At work I organized some marketing tasks and finished some data entry. After work I talked to Victor on the phone and did some drawings. Took some photos of wall art for my SU collection photos.

  • Friday I ate too many chips. Had a pleasant day making reports and organizing timesheet stuff. After work I got the comic done early and had time for writing, karaoke, and chatting.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I haven't seen a major shift in either direction this week, but I did a lot of weird stuff with my eating this week so I'm surprised. High weight: 113.7. Low weight: 112.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: What with taco day (and tons of taco leftovers the rest of the week), two restaurant meals (with Dad, with Jeaux), and for some reason a bunch of candy, I did really awful on my diet this week. I ate a bunch of corn chips and cheese and only had spinach a couple times. Also I seem to be really hungry for fake fish lately so I've been eating a lot of that.
  • Activity stuff: No missed goals at all this week! My low day was Saturday at 10,459, and my high day was Sunday at 18,919 steps.
Books Read:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. 
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 165.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Under Pressure" by Queen.


    Stuff drawn:

    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0852: "No Words." 








    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:

    Yasmin's famous plating

    Cake Yasmin made for their cat's birthday

    Yasmin, Arthur, me with cake


    Social Media Counts:
    YouTube subscribers: 5,310 for swankivy (1 new), 669 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 131 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 931 for swankivy (no change), 2,058 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 632 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 79 followers for Negative One (lost 1), 230 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,453 (1 new). Instagram followers: 238 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment