Saturday, June 5, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: May 29 – June 4

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I talked to my mommy and did some blogging, and got my podcast stuff figured out so I could be ready for the recording session with Daria. Also did some Polos for Meg and Patricia and finally got to talk to Steve on the phone for the first time in a really long time! Daria and I recorded the episodes "Friend Ship" and "Nightmare Hospital," and chatted with her until I was tired after.

  • Sunday was a nice chill day. More Polos and walks. Did laundry, trash, and karaoke. I did some drawings for my So You Write comic and posted a new Letters to an Asexual video. And I did a little work on my proposals at work even though it was Sunday. Then I got a little bit tipsy on wine and had to go to bed.

  • Monday was Memorial Day and I took it easy but I still checked in at work and got some preparation done for some proposals, so I didn't take the whole day off. I finished the comic drawings and posted So You Write like I generally do on the last day of the month, and then I played games with my friends online like usual. And I recorded my version of "On the Run" from Steven Universe, with a duet, in cosplay. Haha!

  • Tuesday was a little hectic because of getting two proposals ready and a few of us exhausted ourselves. But hey, we did our best. I still got to chill out for some of the day. I got a bunch of stuff done that I didn't want to do, and did some Polos for pals and also made a loaf of cheddar cheese bread. Managed to also put away laundry, worked on the next Not-So-Giant Women podcast episode, and ignored my dishes.

  • Wednesday I woke up early so I went to work early. Worked on a bunch of projects: utilities, a proposal, data entry markups, and messy administrative stuff for coworkers. After work Jeaux took me to Saki and I got sushi. Then we watched a Death Battle video because it included Steven Universe fighting another character. We also watched another video from the same channel and he showed me some more of his silly video game videos as well. They're great.

  • Thursday I woke up too early again. Went to work and had way more work to do than I expected! Spent the day just trying to churn through everything, and I did a reasonable job getting through it, but I had to stay late. Also managed to get some of Mom's paperwork in order to finish some refinancing stuff she's doing. I accidentally stabbed myself with a fork while trying to eat an avocado. Smooth. I talked to my mom on the phone and later talked to Victor on the phone.

  • Friday I had ANOTHER early awakening! What is this! I had a ton to do still and spent the day knocking it out--reports, utilities, data entry, proposal stuff, stamping people's documents, organizing, timesheets, you name it. Also called my mom to tell her I have arranged the transportation for her cataract surgery. Yay! Then I stayed late to work on a database, but after it got late I had to stop so I could work on my comic. I did that while talking to Jeaux on the phone. I posted on time and also shared a fun post on Amino about some thoughts I had on one of the early episodes.
New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Let's see, so I still feel like my weight is going higher than I expect and want it to, but it's still better than last week and last week was better than the previous week, so I think I'm stabilizing this. High weight: 112.6 pounds. Low weight: 110.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: Well, I made delicious bread so I ate a lot of delicious bread. I had a lot of avocado and cucumber this week but I've been picking snacky foods and even cereal for late-night snacks lately. Really need to diversify. It's always a work in progress.
  • Activity stuff: I did well with my walking again this week, though again I'm doing it mostly inside--it's hot, and this week it rained a few times. I made my quota every day except Monday--just couldn't get moving that day. My low day was Monday at 8,572 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 18,585 steps.
Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. 
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 27.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "L.A. Song" by Beth Hart.


    Also posted is my ukulele cover of "On the Run" from Steven Universe:


    Stuff Drawn:


    Webcomic So You Write Issue 0838: "No One Reads That." 









    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0838: "Strange Balance." 




    New videos:

    Letters to an Asexual #80 is out. This video covers what I think about asexual people identifying as queer, being in queer activism, and dealing with LGBTQ+ groups that are not ace inclusive.



    New photos:

    Pumpkin smoothie ingredients

    About to mix

    Yum!



    Social Media Counts:
    YouTube subscribers: 5,292 for swankivy (lost 5), 672 for JulieSondra (2 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 125 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new). Twitter followers: 927 for swankivy (no change), 1,629 for JulieSondra (21 new). Facebook: 300 friends for swankivy (lost 1, not sure who), 631 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 76 likes for Negative One (no change), 227 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (lost 2). Tumblr followers: 2,463 (no change). Instagram followers: 233 (lost 1).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment