Sunday, June 20, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: June 12 – June 18

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had a nice sleepy day. I got my blogging done early for once and ate an avocado and Tofurky sandwich without stabbing myself in the hand. I spent the day writing tweets, processing old e-mails and saving the ones I'm eventually going to answer, reading chapters of an in-progress book, and processing comments left on my webcomic.

  • Sunday I did karaoke and household chores (laundry, trash, fertilizing the plants). Mom was supposed to come over and get her car but she didn't. I did some writing business with querying and sending out short stories, which is nice to get back into. I got back to my sister and Meggie with Polos and I was wearing my new pretty Opal dress. Began to take some photos of my epic Steven Universe shirt collection.

  • Monday began a week that was way chiller than last week! I did have to spend Monday morning busting it to get out a shortlist package and an instruction set for a proposal production. And then I spent the day on transcripts for an interview. Later I played games with my friends and finished the transcript after work! I laid out all my shirts and got the photo gallery completed.

  • Tuesday I didn't have any deadlines but I helped my boss with a proposal and worked on project manager reports. After work I recorded an interview for a podcast that I'm going to be on, and I talked to Mom about getting her car. She planned to come the next day but ended up getting her car at night, and she picked it up without coming in or saying hi to me at all. She's a nut! Haha. (I requested a Lyft car for her and she drove home.) Her eye is doing great. I took some pictures of the shirt collection laid out together on the floor. Yowch! I have 79 shirts from the same cartoon.

  • Wednesday I went out in the morning to talk to Tony about my azalea which looks weird on one side. He says he'll ask his plant nursery guy. At work I got another district's project manager reports done and began to put content into a database they're going to have me maintain. I took some photos of sweaters and jackets from my collection. Jeaux came over and took me to Five Guys and grocery shopping. We watched Colbert's first post-pandemic show back in the theater with the audience, and watched the first episode of Season 2 of Owl House which has returned to television. Woo! I was tired early.

  • Thursday I had some tasks in the morning looking up utilities and helping a coworker with support documents for a teaming effort. Then I did some agenda planning for a meeting on Monday. After work I took photos of my dress collection, worked on my comic, and made Polos to my loved ones. Then Victor called and we had a good chat, and he told me he's getting out this weekend. Whoa! He's going home!

  • Friday I updated my usual upcoming projects reports and dealt with timesheets and more stuff for Monday's meeting, and some insurance support documents. Then I spent some time in a new funny group I joined on Facebook making fun of annoying dudes who say things they shouldn't. I did my webcomic and posted it and made some more Polo messages to sister P and Meggie.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:




New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Again nothing's really changed from last week--I'm really craving chocolate for some reason and a lot of snacking at night. High weight: 112.6 pounds. Low weight: 110.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: I have not been tracking what my nutrition situation is--still tracking what I'm eating, but haven't been analyzing whether it's balancing like I should.
  • Activity stuff: I have missed the quota a couple days when I was really busy during the day and didn't make time for walking, but I am still making 10K steps most days. I did not make it on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. My low day was Friday at 4,846 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 12,744 steps.
Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. 
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 57.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "21 Guns" by Green Day.



    Stuff Drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0838: "Not So Calm." 




    New videos:

    None this week.




    New photos:

    Opal Dress!

    Opal Dress too!

    79 SU shirts boyeee

    My SU Dresses

    Jackets and sweaters



    Social Media Counts:
    YouTube subscribers: 5,292 for swankivy (lost 1), 670 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 125 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 928 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,804 for JulieSondra (100 new). Facebook: 300 friends for swankivy (no change), 633 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 77 likes for Negative One (1 new), 227 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,462 (1 new). Instagram followers: 231 (lost 2).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment