Sunday, December 13, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: December 5 – December 11

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I spent a bunch of time preparing for my podcast because we were covering a bunch of shorts and I wanted to plan merchandise features for all of them. I worked on that and took a long walk and did some of my blogging but didn't get to finish. Then there was an annoying Christmas-music-blaring parade outside my house. Happily it just barely did not interrupt the podcast. We recorded our stuff and it was fun, but I was tired after and went to bed.

  • Sunday I got up late and did all my usual stuff--cleaning the table, laundry, karaoke, trash and recycling, hanging out. Called my mom to catch up and things were fine. Also got some more letters to agents out which is nice. :) Sadly I did not get to any of my other projects. What takes all my time?

  • Monday wasn't an overly busy day at the office, but I did have some meetings and did some data entry. Got some editing done on the Not-So-Giant Women podcast that Daria gave me to work on and then went into the Discord chat to play with my friends. Meghan showed up! I was thinking she'd still be too sick but she wasn't so she ran a game. Nice time with friends. I also made some Polos for my sister and warned my friends and family in the area about a boil-water advisory because there was a breach at the water treatment plant. It doesn't affect me because I am on a well. I fell asleep on the floor for some reason.

  • Tuesday I tracked down some records for proposals and went to a meeting, and had to do a transcript for another question we need to cover on our interview next week. Also did some setup for future efforts on work we're applying for. After work I played DDR and cooked mushrooms and tofu. Worked more on the podcast. Had a weird conversation online that led to me blocking someone, and she made a new blog and lied about being someone else so she could still try to talk to me. I wonder why these people think I can't tell what they're doing.

  • Wednesday was finally another super busy day. I had two letters to edit (one was the long kind with an info packet), plus I had some distractions with Mom dropping by to give me extra food bank food she couldn't use and dealing with some requests from a co-worker. Was almost late turning in a letter because of all of this! Mom had (weirdly) given me chicken because she doesn't like dark meat, so I cooked chicken for the first time ever so Jeaux could eat it! And he said it was good! We also made little potatoes (from the Mom haul) and some broccoli and I made my famous gravy. So good! Jeaux and I watched Colbert and talked until 1 in the morning. :)

  • Thursday I was busy most of the day trying to knock out the data entry because the due date was the next day. It turned out to be more than I expected so I worked until 9 PM when the database kicked me out, with a quick break to light Hanukkah candles. Happy Hanukkah! I also got my comic written, talked to Meghan because she is worried about her husband and wanted to vent (he's still in the hospital, not really improving). After she was ready to go, I talked to Victor and drew comics.

  • Friday I got my data entry done before the deadline. Good for me. My boss also had set up some interview practice but we didn't really have time to get into it so we just talked about the project and set the practice for Monday. After I got the data done I took a nice long walk. I managed to get some shopping done for the holidays and ate potatoes, made videos for my sister, drew my comic, and worked on the podcast.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


New Reviews of My Book:

Food Plan Update:

  • Another new milestone for lowest weight I've gotten to on my diet (and that means I've officially lost 15 pounds!), and on top of that I put on a pair of pants this week that I had hidden away because they didn't fit. They fit very comfortably, even a little loose, which makes me think yeah, this is finally about at the point I was trying to get to! My goal weight is arbitrary but I'm still going to hope I can hit it by the end of the year.

  • Also I did not hit my step goal on two of the seven days, which is weird because I usually make it a priority to hit that.
  • Here are this week's charts.



Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing new this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. The recorder is still going through some stuff trying to adjust to the move away from Flash so hopefully you can still see this.



    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0813: "Rewrite."






    New videos: 

    Ace Interviews #7: Cat and Swankivy is out.

    This is my longest video ever, over three hours. They had a lot of GREAT stuff to say! You can always listen while you do something else. :)



    New photos:

    My first time making baked chicken (for Jeaux)


    My plate (with fake chicken)


    Potatoes!


    2020 Menorah



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,290 for swankivy (lost 4), 666 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 108 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 937 for swankivy (lost 4), 1,360 for JulieSondra (lost 3). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (lost 1, do not know who), 630 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 73 likes for Negative One (no change), 224 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,474 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 209 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment