Sunday, December 6, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): November 28 – December 4

Life news this week:

  • Saturday it was hard to get motivated. I ate some more Thanksgiving leftovers and got the blogging done pretty quickly but was holding it in case I got Cat's permission to publish the video (but I didn't, so I published late). I made a funny post about the SU characters if they had cell phones. Bought some stuff online and wrote an e-mail.

  • Sunday was a little more productive than Saturday. Planned out a comic, did laundry and got to have a surprise phone conversation with my sister P before she went to a drive-in movie with her family. Made another funny post about cell phones. Sent a gift card to Meg to get pizza in case the Covid situation made them want easy food. Got my letter done to my friend but I fell asleep before sending it.

  • Monday was crunch time on a proposal that I basically worked on all day. I also chatted to my sister on Polo and hung out with my friends on our usual Discord meetup but of course Meg wasn't there to play games since everybody's sick, so four of us just chatted while I finished the comic I had been drawing. Barely was able to do all of that and still get the comic posted and my step quota met.

  • Tuesday was a little slower at work but I had tons of meetings! And I had to do some utility stuff and did some prep work for letters going out the next day. After work I did dishes, talked to Jeaux on the phone, and got cold enough that I started using an electric blanket while working.

  • Wednesday was a madhouse at the office. Four letters due and all of them required coordination. I got them all in! But I wouldn't have been able to without the great responsiveness of some of the team members and if my boss hadn't called off an interview practice. (We just talked about the project but didn't run through a practice.) Jeaux came over about an hour after he usually does to give me time to finish work. We grocery shopped, came home, and made hot dogs and fries. We used up all the frozen potatoes in my freezer and I had three kinds! So we had a feast. Then just watched Colbert and talked to each other about politics. Jeaux stayed the night in my guestroom because he is a pal and had volunteered to take me to a doctor's appointment in the morning so I wouldn't have to ride my bike in the 7 AM cold!

  • Thursday I was really whiny about getting up because it was cold. Jeaux took me to my early morning sonogram appointment and took me back home after. We watched another Colbert video and then he went home. Then logged in and did some work, but it was slower. That was okay because I had extra hours from the rest of the week and was able to pull back for the day. After work I chatted to Victor and drew comics--nothing extraordinary. I wrote a quiz on Amino about an obscure Gem who's Gem of the month. :]

  • Friday was another somewhat slow day mostly spent preparing reports. I did have one meeting but it was mostly stuff other people needed to deal with so I just listened. My silly quiz got put on the front page of Amino. (My 69th feature. Wow.) When work was over I sent Polos to my sister and drew the rest of my comic and posted it, and then also squeezed in some karaoke. And I went to bed early.

New Reviews of My Book:

Food Plan Update:

  • I got a new lowest weight this week, which is cool, but I had a spike in the middle of the week that took me back up after eating all those potatoes with Jeaux. (I guess that did it?) Haven't quite gotten back down there but I'm working on it. At this point I am on track to reach my final weight goal before the end of the year. I am going to ask my coach what she recommends for transitioning to a "maintenance" kind of track versus a weight loss track once I do hit that mark. Let's hope I have that news soon.

  • I am planning to stop posting tracking once I hit it, but this does help keep me accountable!
  • Here are this week's charts.



Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing new this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Hands Clean" by Alanis Morissette. I tried the site's new beta recorder if you notice something different.



    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0812: "Invited."






    New videos: 

    My video with Cat hasn't been approved by them yet, sorry, can't post it!

    New photos:

    Potatorama!



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,294 for swankivy (lost 1), 665 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 107 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 941 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,363 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 300 friends for swankivy (1 new--added one of John's friends), 629 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 73 likes for Negative One (no change), 225 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,475 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 209 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment