Saturday, December 19, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: December 12 – December 18

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got the last of my holiday shopping done and talked to my sister. Also made a very silly comic about one of the Steven Universe characters and it was well received on Tumblr to the point that the art got stolen later in the week. Gee I love drawing popular stuff. I also posted the newest podcast for Not-So-Giant Women. Not a bad day, all things considered.

  • Sunday was a pretty slow and nice day which included laundry and eating the last of my Hawaiian rolls. Did some random research on a project I want to nail down for questions and answers about Steven Universe that have been answered outside the show. I'm always having to link people to this stuff and would like a central hub for it. Took my trash out and found out it was warm enough to walk outside! Wrote some e-mails. Put up a new signing sheet that I won on eBay on my wall. Started watching special features on the DVD I received of the complete Steven Universe show!

  • Monday we finally had to do interview practice, but it went really well and we were able to get our topics covered well before the clock ran out. Also had to send two letters and one expanded letter. Tough day! I did everything though, even though I had to work late. Later hung out and updated some stuff and played online games with my friends. Later enjoyed a night with my family lighting Hanukkah candles on Zoom! So nice to see everyone--Sister P and fam, Sister L, and Dad & Connie. Afterwards, I relaxed and watched more special features.

  • Tuesday I got up early for more interview practice. Had to attend to some utility coordination and turn in a package for our information on this project so they know who our team is and stuff. Did some recipe planning for my holiday dinner and got excited about food. :) Did Polos with my sister while doing laundry. Then watched more DVD features.

  • Wednesday I had to get up early for practice with my team. We did a run-through and then only an hour later was the real thing. (I got to grab oatmeal right before.) We did okay, though the questions weren't quite what we had prepared for. Then after that I just cleaned up some stuff and took some time off because I put in extra time this week. I watched some more features on the DVDs. Later when Jeaux came over we went grocery shopping and decided to eat frozen pizzas. We watched some of the commentary tracks on the DVD and I took notes like a nerd. (Jeaux called me a nerd.)

  • Thursday I got up kinda late. I had to edit a draft of our new website for one of my co-workers. After, I did some Project Manager database updates and dealt with some utilities. Then after work I wrote my storyboard, played with video editing, and had a pretty good conversation with Victor until I got tired. Then I drew some more and listened to Polos.

  • Friday I finished my Project Manager reports and did some Upcoming Project reports as well as discussing utility stuff I have to do next week. Did more Polo exchanges with my sister and worked on my timesheets. I listened to and edited my next asexuality interview and finished my webcomic drawings, posted it, and fell asleep on the floor.

New Reviews of My Book:

Food Plan Update:

  • ANOTHER new low weight--I'm almost there. Maybe next week I'll hit my goal, woohoo! Unfortunately I had some pretty uneven sleep and some unintentionally very low calorie days because I was busy and disorganized and not really eating right. Oh, but on the good side, I tried a cauliflower crust pizza and it was good!
  • Here are this week's charts.



Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing new this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Scarborough Fair" by Simon and Garfunkel. The recorder is still going through some stuff trying to adjust to the move away from Flash so hopefully you can still see this. It seems like they're getting it together--links can be shared directly from their new site this week for the first time, but they don't have an embed option now. Click through!



    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0814: "Homework."






    Silly comic about Future Vision entitled "Wrong Timeline":

     

    New videos: 


    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 16: "Steven the Sword Fighter" is out.

    Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Steven the Sword Fighter" and cover such topics as immortality, what Steven's experience with school or the doctor might be like, Pearl's new outfit, sword fighting, toys, Holo Pearl's murderous nature, Amethyst and Garnet's behavior without Pearl, weather in Beach City, and boomerangs. Today's recipe: None. Today's merchandise: A bonus Mystery Mini, and Pearl's McFarlane set with the pillar and sword.




    New photos:

    Wall of SDCC Signing Sheets now that I got the 2013

    Enjoying hot chocolate and quality entertainment



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,288 for swankivy (lost 2), 667 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 111 for Not-So-Giant Women (3 new). Twitter followers: 939 for swankivy (2 new), 1,361 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 630 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 73 likes for Negative One (no change), 224 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,474 (no change). Instagram followers: 230 (21 new--got a bunch of new followers from my stolen art post).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment