Sunday, November 1, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): October 24 – October 30

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got some walking in and finally got to watch Hamilton with Victor long-distance. He really enjoyed it and kept saying "this is so good!" Also got my blogging done early. Made some videos for my sister and unboxed some packages for her. Then I did my podcast with Daria and we watched "Say Uncle," and then I interviewed her for the ace interviews series! Great day!

  • Sunday I got up super late. Got walking in, got laundry done, worked on a transcript for Cat's video and listened to the new Steven Universe Future soundtrack that just got released. (I wrote up a review.) Updated some apps and posted some recipe stuff. I wrote a song about poop to put in a video for my nephew.

  • Monday I had a couple work meetings and had to work on various proposals--one for a county and one for a city. Had to play around with timeheets and resumes too. I made my Poop School video for my nephew but didn't get to finish processing it because I was playing games with my friends online. We kept getting kicked out though, but we still had fun.

  • Tuesday I got my sink fixed in the morning. Worked on some data entry at work, did some transcript stuff, and did some walking. Then I got dressed up a little so I could do a fun livestream for my asexual week event. It was a live event that went on for three hours and I talked about books and then other random stuff from the live chatters who kept sending in messages. After it was over I made my bed with freshly washed sheets and went to bed early.

  • Wednesday I mostly worked on data entry stuff and then I did a four-mile bike ride to a radiology place. Made a new friend in the waiting room. :D Then another four miles back. I was wiped out and had to take a shower. Jeaux came over and we got gas and groceries, and we ate burritos while watching Colbert and Umbrella Academy.

  • Thursday I was busy with a proposal and data entry. I got all my roads entered except one. Did some more walking and stayed late to finish. I worked on my comic while talking to Victor as well and then fell asleep early.

  • Friday was an early day to finish our proposal. We got it turned in without much drama. Then I knocked out the rest of the data entry project and I'm done with that too. Did more walks and finished Negative One. Started rereading one of my unfinished books. I think I used to be a better writer than I am now.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New Reviews of My Book:

Food Plan Update:

  • Going well but I keep undereating because I'm busy. It's not making any difference in whether or how fast I'm losing weight either, and I really need to do better about not letting it get too long between meals. I'm also recognizing the need to do better with my hydration. I gotta drink more water. I'll share some stats on exercise and whatnot next time.

Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "All the Things She Said" by t.A.T.u. I realized when I tried to sing it that I'm more familiar with this song in Russian than in English.



    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0807: "What Love Does."






    New videos: 

    My three-hour Ace Week Livestream may be a bit much for some people but we talk about ace literature and then I do discussion and Q&A from the chat.



    New photos:

    New canvases from SU!


    Blue eyeliner experiment.





    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,293 for swankivy (3 new), 669 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 105 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 944 for swankivy (2 new), 1,359 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 630 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 71 likes for Negative One (1 new), 220 likes for So You Write (no change), 84 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,481 (1 new). Instagram followers: 207 (3 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment