Saturday, November 21, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: November 14 – November 20

Life news this week:

  • Got up and made oatmeal cookies for my mom, cleaned the kitchen, and got Jeaux to drop me off at Mom's house. Hung out for a few hours and chilled for no real reason. She drove me home. Also I got to send some material out for publishing stuff so that's exciting! When I got home I took a walk and a shower, organized my blog stuff, and made a "Giant Woman" ukulele video.

  • Sunday I did laundry and talked to my dad in a pretty epic phone conversation. Nice to get caught up with him again. Then I got another ukulele song in (I performed "Strong in the Real Way" and did both parts, dressed up in costumes!). And I made a funny Poop School video for my nephew as well. He loves those things. Talked to Jeaux on the phone while taking walks too. I had a huge ridiculous step count because of all the pacing around I did.

  • Monday was a madhouse--the office got broken into so the police being there interrupted part of the day and we had a submittal to get out. Lovely. (Weirdly, they didn't take or damage anything of ours, but we got water damage.) I worked with my boss to get a proposal out and also edited a letter. After work I took a walk and made a talky video for my sister. Then I played games with my friends online and had a nice catch-up text chat with Steve. And one of my music covers got featured on Amino.

  • Tuesday I was pretty busy with utility stuff and other business. Had a lot of proposal stuff to gather. Made some more videos for my sister and incorporated some missing stuff into my website. After work I conducted an interview with an asexual person named Eric who was great to interview. Also managed to send out an e-mail message I'd been working on for a while.

  • Wednesday I had to get up early for some work stuff. Did some letter stuff, normal administrative stuff, reports, business development, etc. Talked to Tony outside after work until Jeaux got in. We went shopping and hung out. Just watched some Colbert and silly stuff and talked to each other.

  • Thursday I didn't want to get up because it was cold. Spent the day organizing documents and revamping a letter. After work I made a quiz for Amino and talked to Victor on the phone while drawing.

  • Friday was kind of frustrating at work but I got through everything I needed to do. Then after work I drew the rest of my comic and spent the evening watching the reboot of Animaniacs. Yes, they rebooted the show for 2020. I was incredibly obsessed with that show when I was in high school and I can't believe it's back, so of course I have to watch all of it.

Food Plan Update:

  • Doing about the same. I had a few days where I was really hungry and avoided the temptation to eat easy/less healthy stuff really well, so I was disappointed that I didn't really see any movement on the scale. (It went up and down, and I ended up in the same exact place I've been for a week.)
  • Here are this week's charts.



Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing new this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. I tried the site's new beta recorder if you notice something different.



    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0810: "Outside."






    New videos: 






    New photos:

    See you in Poop School


    Watching Animaniacs 2020


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,298 for swankivy (1 new), 669 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 106 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 943 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,362 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 632 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 73 likes for Negative One (no change), 225 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 84 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,479 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 209 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment