Saturday, October 5, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: September 28 – October 4

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I got sick. I had a lot of stuff going on but I ended up not being able to do it. Spent a bunch of the day in bed, had a pressure headache, and threw up. Still don't know what that was about. Managed to get my blogging done but not much else! I received three packages: goodies from my sister, a safety vest for work, and a cool pin from a convention.
  • Sunday I wasn't sick anymore. I got up early, redecorated, and then moved furniture around to make my yearly display for Steven Universe merchandise! Also did laundry, did karaoke, took trash out, and did dishes. I made a huge display for my merch and it looked really amazing. Also froze pink lemonade into diamond shapes and ate it.
  • Monday I did a proposal package and a letter at work. I ended up not being asked to go on the field review so I don't need a safety vest yet. At home I tried to do a cool online post about my merchandise but Tumblr kept eating my explanations so I just contented myself with photos.
  • Tuesday I had to go to a utility meeting first thing. Nothing too stressful or eventful. I wrote up my minutes afterwards and sent them for review, and in the afternoon I had a meeting for an upcoming interview with the team. Cleaned up the house once I got home (though I left my SU display up because I hurt my back moving furniture so I wasn't ready to strain myself). Decided to participate in the month-long event INKTOBER and drew my first picture on the theme "ring."
  • Wednesday I mailed a package and went to work. Wrote up an interview statement. Did some letter stuff and deleted a bunch of mail. Planned some meals for fun cartoon recreations. Shared my second Inktober drawing on the theme of "mindless." Went out with Jeaux to eat at Five Guys, shop at Publix, and watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
  • Thursday was another practice for the interview. Shared my third Inktober drawing on the theme of "bait." Made a torta and ate it. Talked to Victor while drawing my comic.
  • Friday we had another practice at work. Wrapped up some letter stuff and some more minutes stuff. Shared my fourth Inktober drawing on the theme of "freeze." Found out that Steven Universe is having a revamped series called Steven Universe Future instead of a Season 6, and all signs point to it being discontinued after the limited series. WAAAAAAAH. I made a weird brunch with a face, and I finished my webcomic drawings and posted shortly before hitting the hay.
Diet progress:

Still paused on diet stuff. I am making a bunch of weird recipes for cartoons and eating them all.



Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Nothing. I'm on page 113 of my current read.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Brand New Day" from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. 




    Stuff Drawn:

    Inktober begins with prompted drawings!


    Inktober Day 1: Ring
    Inktober Day 2: Mindless
    Inktober Day 3: Bait
    Inktober Day 4: Freeze





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0751: "The Wildness."









    New videos: 

    None.

    New photos:


    Sick with my 7UP


    A medium vest is very big.


    New resin gems!


    Pink Diamond Shards
    Yum
    And my epic merch photos:














    another resin gems photo
    Cauliflower puffs!
    And how about brunch with a face?








    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,254 for swankivy (lost 2), 680 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 970 for swankivy (lost 3), 1,338 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 297 friends (1 new--friended another new SU friend) and 206 followers (no change) for swankivy, 652 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 163 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,516 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 185 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment