Saturday, October 12, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: October 5 – October 11

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I processed some photos and made french toast for breakfast (a cartoon reference). And then I did my blogging and drawing for Inktober and then worked on my "shrimp" appetizer and breadsticks (a cartoon reference). We all know my life is a cartoon reference, right? I have too much food now.
  • Sunday I ate garlic breadsticks all day. Like literally until late evening that was all I ate. Basically spent the day making food posts and working on Inktober. I also did a costume test for the makeup aspect of my upcoming Halloween costume: I'm going to be Amethyst, the purple Steven Universe character, so I figured I needed to be purple! The makeup came out all right. I took a shower after to stop being purple. Cleaned up a little bit of my display that I still hadn't gotten around to cleaning up and talked to my friend Steve in text messages.
  • Monday began a series of interview preparations with the office team. We're shortlisted on a project nearby and I was part of the interview team so I had to practice with everyone and most of the practices were early morning. I took Lyft to work so I could be on time and not be worn out from the trip. We practiced twice and I spent the day preparing more upcoming letters too. After work I finished a drawing and cleaned up the kitchen.
  • Tuesday was more interview practice and early Lyft morning. We practiced our interview twice with new questions. After the practices I had the day alone so I just did research. It rained really hard and I had no ride home so I stopped at a diner so I wouldn't have to walk in the rain. I had a good omelet! Still got wet on the way home because cars sprayed me! Read the new book The Tale of Steven and shared my review online.
  • Wednesday was interview day. We had treats in the kitchen provided by two of the team members! We practiced in the morning and then went to our interview site. I was dressed up all nice. There was actually no question for me in the list so we worked my part into a broader question and it was all fine. After the interview, which we felt good about, we ate at First Watch and I had a yummy egg sandwich. I was tired after so I took a nap once I was home from work, and then I went out with Jeaux. We ate at Panera, shopped at Publix, and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
  • Thursday I was finally back to the bus! I had to do some data entry, some utility coordination, and some letters. Talked to Victor after work while drawing.
  • Friday was the bus again. I beat everyone to the office! Cool. Spent the day on proposal packages, upcoming project reports, and research. After work I finished my webcomic and went to sleep.
Diet progress:

Still paused on diet stuff until after my Halloween party.



Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: The Tale of Steven by Rebecca Sugar, Angie Wang, and Elle Michalka. Five-star review. Also I'm on page 167 of my current read.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Constant Craving" by k.d. lang.




    Stuff Drawn:

    Inktober continues with Steven Universe drawings!


    Inktober Day 5: Build
    Inktober Day 6: Husky
    Inktober Day 7: Enchanted
    Inktober Day 8: Frail
    Inktober Day 9: Swing
    Inktober Day 10: Pattern
    Inktober Day 11: Snow







    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0752: "This Routine."









    New videos: 

    None.

    New photos:


    French toast breakfast


    Breadsticks!
    Veggie Nugget Appetizer
    Recreated scene from "Fusion Cuisine"
    Amethyst makeup test
    Big Grin
    Interview day treats!
    Orange frosting donut!!

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,258 for swankivy (4 new), 680 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 969 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,339 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 297 friends (no change) and 207 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 655 likes for JulieSondra (3 new), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 163 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,517 (1 new). Instagram followers: 184 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment