Saturday, October 19, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: October 12 – October 18

Life news this week:
  • Saturday was pretty good! I spent the day drawing, cleaning up my Steven Universe display with my mother, and doing blogging and reading. I hadn't seen my mom for a while and she needed me to scan something, but she did a lot of helping with putting stuff away. Nice visit!
  • Sunday was a super productive day because I took it easy the day before! Made some lists for the upcoming week. Made creamed corn and silly can art. Did laundry and dishes. Cleaned out the fridge and made a shopping list. Posted my Inktober drawings. Paid some bills, bought a birthday present for Victor, did karaoke, took out the trash, redecorated for Halloween, and tested some makeup for my Halloween costume.
  • Monday I was supposed to meet my friend Steve for lunch but his daughter was sick so we couldn't and it sucked. Also found out we didn't win the project I helped on the interview for. Bummer!! We turned in a letter. At home I did Inktober stuff, cleaned up, took a nap, and posted some recipes.
  • Tuesday I woke up early because of a weird bad dream. Work was stressful--had to turn in some more letters, and I got really close to missing a deadline. Went to the health food store near me, bought some pretzel ingredients and a bag of lentil chips and I ate the whole bag. Made the cute "Nicey Spicey" pretzels and they were actually edible for me which shocked me because they were spicy. Fell asleep on the floor.
  • Wednesday I woke up early and baked cookies before work. Then at the office I had to jump right into my RCI data entry again which was fine. Day went by quickly! Worked on drawing after work. Jeaux came over and we ate at Best NY Pizza, shopped at Michaels and Publix, and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine. After he left I baked a pie and finished my drawing.
  • Thursday was more data entry. I was again supposed to see Steve but this time HE was sick and we decided he might get me sick if we saw each other so ARGH. After work I talked to Victor and drew more pictures for Inktober and my webcomic. After we hung up, I got some projects done and slept.
  • Friday I took off work to do party prep. I started with coffee and a nice breakfast, and then I posted my webcomic, made a pumpkin roll while on the phone with Steve, did some drawing, made shortbread cookies and two kinds of muffins, cleaned up the house and the kitchen a bit, organized the dishes for the party and labeled things like I do, and worked on some blogging.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:



New reviews of my book:



Diet progress:

Still paused on diet stuff until after my Halloween party.



Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Didn't finish anything this week--very busy. I'm on page 195 of my current read.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty.




    Stuff Drawn:

    Inktober continues with Steven Universe drawings!


    Day 12: Dragon
    Day 13: Ash
    Day 14: Overgrown
    Day 15: Legend
    Day 16: Wild


    Day 17: Ornament
    Day 18: Misfit






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0753: "When You go."









    New videos: 

    None.

    New photos:


    My purple lipstick photos:








    My "Nicey Spicey" pretzels:




    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,261 for swankivy (3 new), 679 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 971 for swankivy (2 new), 1,338 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 297 friends (no change) and 207 followers (no change) for swankivy, 654 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 163 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,513 (lost 4). Instagram followers: 185 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment