Saturday, July 21, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: July 14 – July 20

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I made some cheese biscuits and went over to my mom's and hung out the whole day. We didn't really do anything, just hangin' out!
  • Sunday I did my usual household chores and sitting outside to answer e-mail at my table. Also did karaoke and some other singing, and I made a YouTube video but I haven't processed it yet. Also finished a drawing.
  • Monday was Katelyn's 20th birthday, man she's old. Went to work and didn't have that much going on for once. (Mondays are usually busy.) After work I had a long chat with a journalist about an upcoming book she's writing that will include a chapter on asexual identity. Got some comics drawn while talking.
  • Tuesday I had to help my coworkers with a lot of plotting and printing. After work I practiced ukulele.
  • Wednesday I got the new Steven Universe comic and read it, so that was great! Work was low-key. Jeaux picked me up after work and we ate at Five Guys. We shopped at Winn-Dixie and watched a sort of funny horror movie. After he left I practiced my uke some more.
  • Thursday I worked and did some forms for upcoming letters. I received a funny pajama suit that looks like a cartoon lion. I had a convention coming up so I got some costume stuff ready at home and talked to Victor on the phone while preparing my stuff for the next day.
  • Friday was another sorta low-key day at the office. After work Jeaux picked me up and we had sandwiches and went to our convention dressed as the Pines twins from Gravity Falls. Had a good time but man it sucks when wigs give you a headache. We saw some cool costumes and a panel. 

New reviews of my book:


Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Elephant Love Medley" from Moulin Rouge. It's a duet with another member!



    Stuff Drawn:


    Concept drawing of Garnet Fusions





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0688: "What Kids Are Like."






    New videos:

    No new videos.

    New photos:


    My new Lion sleepwear lol
    Jeaux and me as Dipper and Mabel Pines at Metrocon


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,287 for swankivy (4 new), 678 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 961 for swankivy (2 new), 1,326 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 295 friends (lost one, don't know who!) and 206 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 649 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 57 likes for Negative One (no change), 139 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,523 (no change). Instagram followers: 146 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment