Life news this week:
- Saturday was Metrocon. I got dressed in a cute Cookie Cat–themed outfit and Jeaux drove me to the convention center. I got through the line quickly because it was early. Jeaux was not as lucky--he went home to change and had some drama with his outfit, so he ended up being a lot later and the place was mobbed by the time he got in line. So I was on my own without him for a while. I walked around and photographed costumes, went to the Epic: The Musical singalong panel, and checked out some vendors. After Jeaux arrived we walked around looking at costumes some more, waited in line to play DDR (I did well), and walked off the grounds to get lunch at American Social. Then we went back to the con and just explored the dealer room, enjoyed more costumes, and rested here and there. After, we went to his apartment and hung out for a while, then he drove me home. I took a quick nap and then got up to do my blogging (which was double the amount I usually do because I had to do my Saturday update AND my monthly goals update). How meta, I'm blogging about blogging.
- Sunday I worked on my story a little but not as much as I wanted. I did my chores with laundry and trash as usual, replied to some messages, and read a script for a role I've been offered for voice-over.
- Monday at work I had a letter due and edited it. Sent out some teaming invites too. Did a bunch of writing on the new story (which I guess has become a book). Sent Meg a Polo. Did a new exercise video for aerobics and it was incredibly creepy. Never again with these soulless smiling ladies. I put away laundry and did some upgrades on my sound recorder and messed with settings to get a better recording setup but it wasn't as successful as I wanted. I did do one audition as well.
- Tuesday I had a meeting at work and did some data entry and various update things. Walked to the post office to drop off an eBay package. Read some of a book. Wrote my butt off for the new story. Talked to friends on Discord.
- Wednesday I had a meeting at work and had to bother teaming partners and fix some data entry stuff. We had a power outage for like an hour! But it came back before anything got too bad. (I worry about the temperature and losing my food.) I did DDR and sent out a query. Did some dishes. After work Jeaux took me to Grain & Berry and on a disappointing shopping trip. We watched silly videos and some more of The Silent Witch. After he left I read over some of my book.
- Thursday I had to do more data entry and map out a proposal and go to a meeting. I did a Polo for Meg. Wrote my comic. Took a nap. Went to game night and drew a little and wrote a little (well, a very little).
- Friday I did my usual work stuff plus some data entry. Listened to Epic: The Musical between drawings. Read over my book some more. Posted my webcomic, played DDR, sent Ben a Polo, and read more.
Health Plan Update:
- Nutrition stuff: I got my three servings of fruits and veggies every day this week. I only met the protein goals once. I have absolutely not been using my tracking app to make any decisions about balancing, and seeing that I only managed ONCE this week is kind of surprising. So I will work on it for this next week and see if I can get it back up. I am still taking my vitamins.
- Activity stuff: I'm continuing to do DDR or aerobics every other day. I made my 10,000-step walking goal every day this week. Based on my phone's app, my low day was Wednesday at 10,103 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 15,547 steps.
Books Read:
- Finished Reading: None this week.
- Currently Reading: The Reckoning of Roku by Randy Ribay. I'm on page 233.
Stuff drawn:
My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:
Videos Made:
New photos:
Social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,448 for swankivy (6 new), 674 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 215 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change) 10 for Vinyl Impact Band (no change). Twitter followers: 738 for swankivy (no change), 3,330 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 284 friends for swankivy (lost 1, don't know who hit the road, but byeee!), 623 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 79 followers for Negative One (no change), 242 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,408 (1 new). Instagram followers: 319 (3 new). Threads followers: 90 (no change). Bluesky Social. Bluesky followers: 477 (4 new).










No comments:
Post a Comment