Saturday, May 25, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: May 18 – May 24

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got to sleep in. Tinkered with my webcomic's comment options, continuing from the previous night in my quest to get new forms working. It took more effort than it should have but I got there. Then I helped Jeaux sell his exercise bike and worked on the webcomic site some more, cleaning it up and deleting out-of-date stuff. Worked on my blogging, did some singing and walking in between, and got a bunch more website stuff updated after that.

  • Sunday was another sleeping-in day. Talked to Sarah on the phone while doing laundry and rearranged some stuff in the kitchen because friends were coming over the next day and I wanted to increase the chances that my friend who uses a manual wheelchair would be able to get in the damn house. Did some kitchen cleaning as well and watched some Polos. Worked more on the webcomic site and dealt with all the hard stuff (migrating quizzes and polls and external links). got my clothes washed and took out the trash.

  • Monday I got up for a meeting first thing and spent the day reading a letter, updating resumes, sending reminders, and updating materials. Found out our team wasn't selected for the last interview we did--aww. Cleaned my dishwasher for some reason and put away laundry. After work, Bee and Jodi came over and we went to a Vietnamese restaurant, and afterwards we hung out at my house (thankfully we were able to get Jodi's chair in, but we did have to move the freaking refrigerator). Hung out a few more hours and chatted about books and cartoons and other fun and not-so-fun stuff. After they left I practiced music and updated some more webcomic stuff.

  • Tuesday we had our internal meeting and I sent out invitations for teams. Entered some data and took care of my plants. Did some walking and music practice. Ben came over and we did nothing, though he helped me start a mushroom-growing kit. After he left I made Jeaux's birthday cake (a pumpkin roll). Then I did reading, walking, and more comic stuff.

  • Wednesday I had to help with the proposal package due later that day. I did some data entry and sent some reminder e-mails. Did a karaoke recording. Jeaux came over kinda late and we visited Staples, ate at Mandola's, and did our grocery shopping. Jeaux barely bought anything because he is moving. We hung out and watched Colbert, took a walk, and ate birthday cake.

  • Thursday I did project research most of the day. Got some walking in. My realtor called with some results from the buyers' inspection and they wanted to adjust something on our contract because they're going to have to replace the wood on the house (mostly the garage), so I sent a counter and we got an agreement. Had to sign new paperwork. It's all good. Ate some cake, did some walking, and had game night. The Jackbox website was messed up so we played Cards Against Humanity on a different website instead. I won but Kathy would have won if she hadn't gotten kicked out and had to reenter and they'd reset her points! I worke don my comic pages after reading and getting steps.

  • Friday I completed my reports, sent materials for a proposal to my boss, and bothered people who owed us materials. After work I did some walking in between writing and drawing my webcomic. After the comic was posted I talked to Jeaux on the phone (who gave me some new details about his experience moving to the new place), and afterwards I worked on fixing a bug on a bunch of comic issues (took me like 2 hours, wow).

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: This week I recorded a high of 123.3 and a low of 122.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: Four days in good balance and three days out of whack with more fat in my diet than I want. Probably mostly because of the cake. The veggie and fruit intake has been great this week. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,010 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 13,214 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Breathe (2 A.M.)" by Anna Nalick.








    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:









    Videos Made: 

    None.

    New photos:

    With Jodi with Vietnamese food!

    Bee and me with Vietnamese food (we ordered the same dish!)

    Me with a slice of Jeaux's birthday cake!



    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,433 for swankivy (2 new), 678 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 200 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 844 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,860 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 83 followers for Negative One (no change), 248 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,438 (no change). Instagram followers: 284 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment