Saturday, January 6, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: December 30 – January 5

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had plans to see Meg and Adam but they canceled due to feeling under the weather, so I didn't do much all day besides updating my blog (which was extensive due to holiday photos) and making Polos. I got my comic So You Write planned and doodled, but other than that I got a lot of naps in.

  • Sunday I got my belated Meg and Adam visit--and they brought donuts. We hung out and had coffee and cocoa too. After they left I talked to Steve on the phone for several hours and colored my webcomic while chatting. Did laundry, posted the comic, and ate nothing but donuts until dinnertime. Spent the evening deciding on my New Year's resolutions and doing my year-end survey.

  • Monday I had the day off at work because IT WAS NEW YEAR'S DAY. I got off to a good start with my New Year's resolutions because since it was a day off I had time to do a little of everything. I worked on editing my book, played my ukulele, did some reading, and sorted some photos. Also updated my site to the latest year, recorded some Polos, put away laundry, and recorded a karaoke song. Had to wrangle some furniture buyers as well.

  • Tuesday was pretty busy--wrapped timesheets, worked on proposal invitations, and did digital errands. Went to Mom's and sold furniture to three people. Then went home and finally did some dishes I'd been putting off and did some Polos.

  • Wednesday involved proposal planning and troubleshooting. Did some more photo organizing and Polos. Jeaux and I ate at SoFresh and shopped for groceries, and then we watched Koisenu Futari and realized that one of the characters was reading the Japanese version of my book onscreen. So that was kind of a fun whammy! (Jeaux was very excited.) Jeaux put my tables away so my living room is open again.

  • Thursday we had an internal meeting and a debriefing meeting, and I did some proposal planning. I wrote my webcomic and read a book. I played games with my friends and then I put away laundry and finished walking and wrangled furniture buyers again.

  • Friday I did my weekly project reports and worked on a proposal. Had one of my favorite foods at dinner: an artichoke. What a treat! Did all my webcomic drawings, posted them, and messed around on Tumblr and Reddit.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Maybe it has something to do with water weight and adjusting (because I've been drinking more water), but dang, I don't know where these high numbers came from. I thought I was on the right track so *shrug*. High weight: 123.8. Low weight: 121.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: VERY balanced diet this week (especially once I started trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies intentionally!). Even my one restaurant day was super balanced because I knew where I'd be going so I was able to eat my other meals to balance it out. I am super happy with my nutrition this week. Still consistently taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Wednesday at 10,038 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 16,101 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Loveless by Alice Oseman. I'm on page 280.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "One Night in Bangkok" from Chess.



    Stuff drawn:

    My monthly writing webcomic, So You Write#151: done


    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One#0973: ivy #302: seasick.


    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,445 for swankivy (2 new), 677 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 195 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 70 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 847 for swankivy (no change), 3,865 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 246 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,442 (no change). Instagram followers: 264 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment