Saturday, December 16, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: December 9 – December 15

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I went to Mom's to sell furniture again. Sold an entertainment center and a mirror, and dealt with a couple freaks. Then I barely had time to get home and clean up before Ben got to my house and we went to the bird store, brief shopping, and made our own pizzas. We just hung out and talked into the night and I gave him Kari's present. Ben bought me a fun bird-shaped seed sculpture for birds and squirrels to enjoy and some corncobs for squirrels. Fun!

  • Sunday I rested, did some catch-up blogging because Saturday was too packed to do it, did laundry and trash, and finished buying some more holiday gifts. I processed eBay stuff for Meghan and got a present ready to mail for a holiday gift. Did some Polos for my sister and updated my collection list partially.

  • Monday I spent the day chasing teaming partners, setting up shortlist info, and entering data. Walked to the Post Office at lunch to drop off packages. After work, I went back to Mom's, talked to the neighbor, and sold a lamp and a desk. I took down all the stuff on Mom's walls and put some of it up for sale. The neighbor liked two pieces so I gave them to her because she is nice, and she drove me home. Then I wrapped some presents and ate some of the contest of my snack box sent by Fred and Kathy.

  • Tuesday I finished a transcript but it took me all day. I also walked to the post office to mail my sister's family's presents and got a new credit card. Ate some oatmeal and was cold. Was not an eventful day, but I need more days like this.

  • Wednesday was the first day in a while that I didn't either go to Mom's or walk to the Post Office or both. Did more transcript stuff and did some data entry. Jeaux brought me some ravioli part-way through the day. Later we went shopping and hardcore planned out our holiday meal. We also took a walk and caught up on Colbert.

  • Thursday I finished the data entry and more transcript stuff but it was overwhelming me (the second recording I had to do was just really difficult to understand). Did some reports and updating. Had to go to Mom's immediately after work and got a whole closet cleaned out. Sold an ottoman to a man. Got home just in time for online games with friends. Put out my Red Cross donations hoping they wouldn't get left behind AGAIN. Went to bed early.

  • Friday I did timesheets and upcoming project reports. After work I wrote my webcomic and drew it, practiced some music, did a karaoke recording, put away some laundry, prepared an eBay package for Meg, wrapped girts, redecorated my house for the holidays, and did some minor cleaning. Exhausting! Oh, and the Red Cross DID come get my 20 boxes of stuff! So glad it finally happened. I had been putting it out for pickup monthly since September and despite them confirming the pickups, they just wouldn't show up.

New Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: A little downward progress. I ate a LOT of junk out of that snack box from Fred and Kathy but it was surprisingly not that big a deal. High weight: 122.3. Low weight: 121.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: I did not pay attention to balancing anything this week because I ate junk food from the box and it threw everything into fat-and-carb land. Still, despite that I made an effort to get protein throughout the week. Still consistently taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,192 steps, and my high day was Monday at 18,086 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Loveless by Alice Oseman. I'm on page 126.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "All I Really Want" by Alanis Morissette.



    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:


    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Cardinal!

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,446 for swankivy (lost 4), 676 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 195 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 70 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 846 for swankivy (1 new), 3,861 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (lost 1--don't know who unless someone deleted an account), 645 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 246 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,442 (no change). Instagram followers: 265 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment