Sunday, December 10, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): December 2 – December 8

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I went to Mom's to sell furniture again. Sold a storage locker and a dresser. I put a lot of effort in to make sure the exit route for the dresser was clear. Someone came for an ottoman but decided not to take it because it was not a storage ottoman (I had not indicated that it was). I listed more items for sale as well. And I vacuumed her room and found a bunch of my sister's high school art under the bed. When I got home I did my blogging and prepared some more eBay stuff for sale for Meg. Talked to Jeaux on the phone.

  • Sunday I rested, cleaned up the house a little, dealt with laundry and trash, and wrangled furniture buyers. Did a karaoke song and exchanged Polos with Meg. Wrote an e-mail to Ronni. Kari came over with pizza so we hung out and watched the first six episodes of Steven Universe Future. I opened presents from her and that was cool. :)

  • Monday I did data entry and walked to the post office during lunch to drop off a lightsaber to a buyer from eBay (Meg's stuff). Went to a training meeting and sent invitations to teaming partners. Then went to Mom's to sell more furniture to people. I had to bug my mom's neighbor to lend us the help of her son to help one guy carry out a buffet. The people were really friendly and bought a bunch of Mom's knickknacks too. Then my mom's neighbor offered to drive me home so I let her. She's super nice. (We've met before but only briefly.) Spent the evening posting eBay listings for Meg.

  • Tuesday I had two meetings and data entry. Also spent lunch walking to the post office to drop off more eBay packages. Wrote e-mail to my friend Laura and bought some holiday gifts. Posted more eBay listings for Meg.

  • Wednesday I had two meetings and found out we're hiring someone for drainage stuff. Worked on data entry again. Bought some more gifts, put away laundry finally, and listened to Polos. Jeaux and I ate at Yard House and went shopping at a different grocery store that didn't have some of what I wanted. Then we watched a silly video and didn't take a walk because I am a wimp in the cold. After he left, did more eBay stuff for Meg.

  • Thursday I did more meetings and more walking to the post office for Meg. One of the gift items I'd ordered for a friend was wrong and I had to process a return also. Annoying. Completed my data entry. Played online games with my friends. Tried to get one of Meg's toys to work so I could list it on eBay but couldn't figure it out.

  • Friday I did my reports and went to a meeting. Had to walk to the post office again. Did a bunch of holiday shopping and drew my comic. Started trying to update my online collection but got too tired.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Seeing generally lower numbers, but again, it's mostly 'cause I'm busy. High weight: 123.4. Low weight: 122.3.
  • Nutrition stuff: Doing my best here but the vegetable game was weak this week. I'm still doing well meeting protein goals. Still consistently taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Thursday at 10,102 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 13,179 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Loveless by Alice Oseman. I'm on page 126.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinéad O'Connor.



    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:


    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Not-So-Giant Women pins made by Kari!


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,450 for swankivy (no change), 676 for JulieSondra (2 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 194 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 70 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 845 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,862 for JulieSondra (9 new). Facebook: 300 friends for swankivy (no change), 647 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 246 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,442 (no change). Instagram followers: 263 (lost 3).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment