Saturday, December 23, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: December 16 – December 22

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I went to Mom's to sell furniture again and wasn't too successful because people keep claiming they're coming and then not showing up. Jeaux was nice enough to drive me there because he was out for an errand already! I met my friends Ben and Scott there and they hung out while I sold furniture to the ONE person who showed up, and Ben gave me advice and perspectives on my mom's house. He also bought some old cameras! Yay. The three of us had a nice day despite the rain and hung out eating at a plant-based restaurant named Florish. I had a bowl and we ate cookies too. Then after they took me home and left, I did my blogging, a short nap, some music practice, and some updates on my collection page.

  • Sunday I went to band practice with Dad. Good practice and we got through our sets and had some time for workshopping. We ate pizza after and Dad took me home. I did my laundry and took out the trash as usual. Finished updating my collection page and slept pretty early.

  • Monday I had two letters going out and bothered some team partners, did online errands, and updated my recipe cards and food lists. I negotiated with furniture buyers and went to Mom's after work again and yet again two people out of the three ghosted me, and one of them went to the wrong place and tried to act like it was my fault, then wanted a different item than the one they'd spoken for. Welp. I was pretty upset. But at least I got my mom's stained glass scraps out of the garage and sorted into pretty containers to sell to someone soon. I took a rideshare home, cleaned up, did more laundry, and wrote a comic.

  • Tuesday I worked--had a meeting, invited teaming partners, finished some data entry, and sent out utility coordination requests. Put together my new shirt stacker and organized all my Steven Universe shirts on it. Cleaned a little in the house but it was slow going. Did a Polo for Patricia and wrapped presents. Found out a bunch still haven't been delivered. ANNOYING.

  • Wednesday I managed to get the vacuuming done. It was my nephew Ash's tenth birthday! WOW! I sang him a song and he got to open my birthday presents for him. Yay! Jeaux came over and we went to 4 Rivers for dinner (they have a vegan dish now!) and after we went on our epic shop so we could have stuff for our foodstravaganza. I was too tired to make cookies so I went to bed after Colbert. Then I woke up again and chatted with Paul and drew some comics.

  • Thursday work was a little busy. I did my upcoming project reports and followed up on teaming requests, and had to send out another set of utility requests. Then after work I finished drawing comics, processed the comics, practiced music, and prepped dough for some cookies that had to chill overnight. Played games with friends online, then did walking and Poloing. I also tested my food processor and it works, which is great because last time I tried to use it it didn't!

  • Friday I had water maintenance guys fix my chlorine tank injector first thing in the morning. Then I baked cookies with Jeaux (we both had the day off). We made butterscotch sandwich cookies and homemade Thin Mints. After he left I made snowball cookies and Christmas pinwheels. I practiced some music stuff and posted my comic.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

  • A poll was run by the magazine After Dinner conversation about my short story "Everyone's Gay in Space," asking whether you'd be jealous of your clone was more successful than you.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: More downward progress. I was so busy this week that my meals were a little light and caught when I had time, but some of it involved making healthier choices on purpose. High weight: 122.3. Low weight: 121.0.
  • Nutrition stuff: Decent balance, ate some adventurous things that were new to me this week but everything stayed relatively balanced and I got a good mixture of nutrients. Still consistently taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,130 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 13,741 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Loveless by Alice Oseman. I'm on page 126.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Smells Like Nirvana" by Weird Al Yankovic.



    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:


    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,445 for swankivy (lost 1), 677 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 195 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 70 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 845 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,864 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 246 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,442 (no change). Instagram followers: 265 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment