Saturday, June 24, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: June 17 – June 23

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had to help with a short work task but otherwise had the day free. I worked on a Not-So-Giant Women podcast note document and did some blogging, got some walking done, and sat down with Daria to do another recording for two SU episodes ("Steven's Dream" and "Adventures in Light Distortion"). We did a lot of chatting before and after so it took up a BIG chunk of time, but I love it!

  • Sunday I let myself sleep late and played around with the next Not-So-Giant Women episode and ukulele practice. Did some laundry, did dishes, called Mom, called Dad for Father's Day, and worried about Mom being sick.

  • Monday, work involved sending out teaming invitations and three letters going out! Busy day. Also managed to do some research and attend what turned out to be our only practice for the upcoming interview. After work I practiced ukulele, walked, played games with the friends, and made Polos.

  • Tuesday was more teaming arrangements and research. I had some drama with tree branches across the street--a dead tree keeps dropping them in the street right in front of my house and even in my driveway, so I keep having to go out there and drag these giant branches out of the road so people don't get hurt. I called the golf course that owns the tree to tell them something needs to be done. People are going to get hurt. Finally finished the book I was reading and reviewed it. Wrote out a script for the interview and packed my stuff for the journey, and went to bed early.

  • Wednesday I had to get up at 5 AM and my boss picked me up at 5:30 to go to Fort Myers. We attended our interview for this project in District One. It went fine as far as we can tell. And then we drove back. I was back before lunchtime! I had a little nap and did a small amount of other research work at the office but it was mostly the interview. Then I went out with Jeaux to Saki (where we had a coupon) and had some delicious tofu. We grocery shopped and went home and told each other silly internet stories.

  • Thursday I had to do some training all day in the hopes that I can help with a traffic count project but I don't know if I will be able to help. After work I talked to Mom and she's still sick so I went over there and took out her trash again, did her dishes, did her laundry, and sat around eating ice cream with her. Then I went home and went to sleep.

  • Friday I worked on a storyboard that was really difficult to get through for some reason, and at work I did my usual upcoming project research and other miscellaneous tasks. I drew all of the webcomic after work and managed to get my steps in too. Later I just read old issues of the comic for fun.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Finally making some progress here. Doing two things differently: One, cut out the chips and dip, and two, made an effort to pay attention to when I just want to eat something versus when I'm actually hungry (and drank some decaf instead when I wasn't hungry). High weight: 123.1 Low weight: 119.7.
  • Nutrition stuff: I was eating a pretty low-fat diet this week (except one day when I ate from a restaurant). Did very well with the protein this week too. Trying to pay attention a little more. I ran out of spinach early in the week so I couldn't have my smoothies, but I had several earlier in the week which is good for the green leafy vegetable goals. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,058 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 11,911 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Rain" by Madonna.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0945 "I Have Questions." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,436 for swankivy (1 new), 680 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 179 for Not-So-Giant Women (4 new), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 868 for swankivy (no change), 3,852 for JulieSondra (lost 8). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (1 new, added new Steven Universe friend Tanner), 643 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 240 likes for So You Write (no change), 95 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,438 (no change). Instagram followers: 257 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment