Saturday, June 17, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: June 10 – June 16

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I asked if my mom wanted to hang out but she didn't answer so I ended up sorta accidentally spending the entire day watching a charity stream for the Chattanooga Trans Liberation Collective. FOR TWELVE HOURS. I did my blogging and walking in between listening to the music and watching the panels. There were awesome interviews and cool music and discussions, and of course the highlights were "Love Like You" with the Gem Choir (I was one of the 92 members in the choir!) and Rebecca Sugar's performance.

  • Sunday I got up early and went to see Across the Spider-Verse with Jeaux. We enjoyed the movie! Then we picked up lunch at Zaxby's and ate it at my house. My mom called and said she was sick and wanted to know if we could pick her up some supplies, and Jeaux volunteered to take me on the errand since he was still there! We picked up the stuff she asked for (including medicine) and then after all that and he'd left, I did my chores (trash and laundry) and called my friend Sarah. Followed up with Polos for others, karaoke recording, and working on my podcast.

  • Monday we didn't have ANY letters due, which is very weird for a Monday! Did some research and teaming arrangements. Also made a new friend on Facebook and we talked off and on all day about Steven Universe merchandise we are looking for. I let him buy a couple of my things and packaged them up for taking to the post office. In the evening it was Monday Night Game Night, and after that I practiced ukulele and did the dishes. Stayed up late answering work e-mails weirdly.

  • Tuesday I did my upcoming project research and worked on forms for our submittal. Also took a walk to the post office to drop off the Steven Universe package for my new friend. Later I talked to Tony in the yard and he told me about a health app he's using which sounded interesting. Talked to Mom to check on her and she still wasn't doing any better. Did some podcast planning and took some photos of cups for my collections pages.

  • Wednesday I had a bunch of organization to do with subconsultants at work. Later did some Polos and podcast plans, and called my mom. She asked if Jeaux and I would bring her a hot meal so we got her one of her favorites and stopped at her house before starting our evening. I did her dishes while I was there. Jeaux and I then ate at Mandola's and watched some fun videos.

  • Thursday we started preparing hardcore for our upcoming interview at work. I'm being asked to be part of the interview team so next week I get to go to Fort Myers with the guys. I worked on some question transcriptions and some documents for our proposal package. Also did some unrelated project manager research. After a nap, I did some online shopping and worked on my webcomic. Also updated an old project with a visual illustration of a bunch of Steven Universe characters on a color wheel.

  • Friday was more interview preparation, and we turned in our package too. I had to do timesheets and reports also. After work I finished my webcomic and took my walks. Also heard from my ex-coworker Suma and we caught up chatting on the phone! Very nice to hear from her.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I think my stats were the same as last week but didn't skew high for as many days? I dunno. High weight: 123.1 Low weight: 121.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: I haven't honestly been paying much attention to my stats lately and have been eating a lot of the same foods. Usually I use choices I've made earlier in the day to help balance out daily intakes by the end of the day, but this week most days I just didn't do it. Every day except one ended up a little on the high-fat side, but at least I'm doing okay on protein. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,014 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 16,610 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Always Something There to Remind Me" by Naked Eyes.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0944 "Right For You." 





    Videos Made:



    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 61 is out. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "We Need to Talk" and cover such topics as what Rose meant when she said she's not a real person, a first examination of Rose's flaws, Garnet's bro moments with Greg, Pearl's jealousy, Rose's method of loving others, the mic drop, whether Amethyst or Garnet has ever fused with Rose, what we think of Rainbow Quartz and what she might have been thinking about her own motivation, what Connie's parents might think of their daughter's fusion, to what extent Steven "is" his mom, censorship on the episode, and Garnet's savvy advice.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,435 for swankivy (no change), 680 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 175 for Not-So-Giant Women (4 new), 71 for Tides of Time Band (1 new). Twitter followers: 868 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,860 for JulieSondra (12 new). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (1 new, added new Steven Universe friend Tanner), 643 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 240 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 95 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,438 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 257 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment