Saturday, May 13, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: May 6 – May 12

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I visited Mom at her house. We didn't really do much--I ate her lasagna and we just hung out. I cleaned her microwave when she took a long smoke break. Went home, napped, got my steps and blogging done, and stayed up too late being a nerd on the internet.

  • Sunday was band practice. We practiced some songs in our "not ready" category and tried to get them working. The recordings are getting pretty good. Dad took me out to Yard House afterwards and I had a Beyond Burger. When I got home I was ready to help my boss on some time-sensitive stuff but he wasn't ready for my help yet so I took a nap. Made some updated harmony recordings to see if I can help coach my band members on three-part harmony!

  • Monday was much slower than I expected but there was still a lot to do. Had one letter go out and the rest was working on presentation stuff. Afterwards I did some walking and some Polo recordings and then played Monday night games with friends. Chatted on Reddit with someone who's been following my blog for a long time.

  • Tuesday we were slammed wrapping up the presentation. I got our info package out but there was a lot of rearranging and updating and inserting in the presentation and we finally got to actually practicing it in the afternoon. Had to stay late--about 7 PM. Then I talked to Meg on Polo and cleaned my bathroom. Spent the evening eating up news.

  • Wednesday was a big day for my company but I wasn't as busy personally. Used it as a catch-up day. Then Jeaux was super late because of meetings so I used the time cleaning half the other bathroom. We ended up eating Chinese food, grocery shopping, walking, and watching the rest of Season 2 of Infinity Train.

  • Thursday was another catch-up day, and I caught up a lot. Had one meeting and some teaming negotiations. Maintenance guy came to help me with my garage's exterior door and did a great job. Did a karaoke recording and wrote Negative One's storyboard. Did a Polo for P and got into slap fights on Reddit.

  • Friday I had reports to do and teaming negotiations to complete. Then after work I drew my comic, got my steps, and wasted too much time not really doing much of anything except reading and participating in online arguments.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: No big changes this week! Though I like no surprises, I also don't want to make a habit of this since I would like to "settle down" a little lower than this. According to my app that gives recommendations, this weight is on the high side of "normal" for my height. High weight: 120.3 Low weight: 119.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: Decent balance this week between carbs, fats, and protein. One day was very high fat when I ate in a restaurant. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,008 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 13,391 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "The Unforgiven" by Metallica.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0939: "The One Who's Real." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Chilling in Jeaux's car


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,430 for swankivy (6 new), 679 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 171 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 868 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,830 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (no change), 640 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 241 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 95 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,440 (1 new). Instagram followers: 257 (1 new).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment