Saturday, May 20, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: May 13 – May 19

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I just did my blogging and made some lemon bars to bring to Mom's. Did some info-gathering on a book and shared some stuff with my critique partner and friend Ben. And sent some answers to a press request.

  • Sunday Mom called early and said she wasn't feeling up to our Mother's Day plans so I didn't come over. Jeaux asked if I wanted to keep him company (and have him buy me lunch) while he got an oil change, so I did. Took a nap after I got back, then did laundry and took out the trash. Did a Polo for Ben while folding laundry. Then Jeaux asked to call me to rant about antifeminists. I cleaned a bathroom while he talked. And then I practiced my ukulele.

  • Monday involved FOUR letters I had to get out. I was able to juggle it all and get some research done too. After work I cleaned my bedroom and replaced the air filter in the hallway and ate a potato. Then I played games with my friends and repaired a hat. Spent the evening after arguing with people too much on Twitter and Reddit. Managed to get some ukulele practice in too.

  • Tuesday I attended a debrief meeting and got our results from the first presentation (we came in second). After work I talked to Tony in the yard and cleaned most of my kitchen. Practiced ukulele too. And my internet went out a little after midnight so I did more cleaning. The app said it was "planned maintenance."

  • Wednesday I woke up still with no internet but the app now said "what maintenance?" so I had to contact them and miss almost three hours of work. But they sent a tech out and they repaired something on a pole outside and my internet was restored. When I got back to work I had to spend the whole day calling people to ask them about geotech services. My gardenia plant got its first flowers! Then Jeaux took me grocery shopping and we got pizza. We started watching The Dragon Prince and I don't really care for it so far. Then we did our usual walks and discussing online dumbasses.

  • Thursday I did reports at work. Did some walking and Poloing and wrote my webcomic. Spent too much time on Reddit and Twitter again. There are an awful lot of people on Reddit who don't know how to have a basic discussion. Finished cleaning the kitchen.

  • Friday I worked for about 1.5 hours before the internet went out at the office and I was stranded for almost 5 hours without access to my work documents. Eventually finally got back in and completed my reports. After work I worked on my webcomic and got my steps in and relaxed in the evening.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Nothing big to report. High weight: 120.7 Low weight: 118.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: Definitely ate too much candy this week! Welp. But most days I had good balance. Would have liked to do the spinach smoothies more than I did. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,035 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 15,113 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "I Want It All" by Queen.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0940: "One Teacher, Two Kids." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Lemon bars

    Gardenia's first flowers of 2023

    Gardenia's first flowers of 2023


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,430 for swankivy (no change), 679 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 171 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 869 for swankivy (1 new), 3,847 for JulieSondra (17 new). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (no change), 643 likes for JulieSondra (3 new), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 241 likes for So You Write (no change), 95 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,440 (no change). Instagram followers: 256 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment