Saturday, May 22, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: May 15 – May 21

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I woke up before Meggie did and she was shocked because she never gets to sleep late at all. We spent the day staring at each other's lovely faces. What I mean is we finally got to have some marathon chats and stuff. We took one walk and other than that just hung out. We also made banana bread and ate pizza.

  • Sunday Meghan and I hung out for the morning but she left in the afternoon. After she left I did my Sunday chores and sang a karaoke song. Also caught up on my blogging.

  • Monday I got up early for work. We had a letter due and I did data entry. Meggie downloaded Marco Polo because she knows I've been enjoying using it with my sister, so she sent me some videos and we got to chat each other. After work I took a walk and played games with my friends.

  • Tuesday was a pretty chill day. Outlined two proposals and knocked out utility discussions with a coworker. Took a walk to the post office to send a coworker some company shirts. Talked to Mom and did Polos for P and Meg. Took a nap and then arranged my collection of Steven Universe coffee cups and drinking glasses to take an updated photo of all my kitchen items.

  • Wednesday was chill, just worked on proposal stuff. Made a post about my kitchen items on the Amino site. Then Jeaux and I went to a restaurant for the first time since the start of the pandemic! We ate at Vallarta's and I really liked my food even though one of the items isn't something I'd traditionally eat. Afterwards, we got Jeaux's birthday present at GameStop, went shopping, and hung out while Jeaux ranted about a book he is not enjoying. We also took a walk and then did a walking video workout inside when he was too hot outside.

  • Thursday was a somewhat busy work day. Did more work on two proposals and constructed resumes for new hires. After work, talked to Victor but he was sleepy. Talked to my sister and Meggie on Polo some more.

  • Friday I did my reports, went to a meeting, did some proposal stuff, and got my timesheets done. Handled some paperwork for my mom. Worked on my comic and relaxed.
New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Still hovering just a couple pounds above where I want to be--have had an unusual amount of snacky food in the house for various reasons and have been eating it. I'm sure it won't be difficult to get back down where I want to be again. High weight: 113.5 pounds. Low weight: 111.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: This week I did better on the vegetables. I even made cauliflower, carrots, and mushrooms and mixed them into my pasta for two dinners, and at the restaurant I had lettuce, tomato, and beans, plus spinach smoothies and whatnot.
  • Activity stuff: I keep catching my tracker not tracking my steps! Getting annoying. I had one low-activity day which was when Meg was here. My high day was Tuesday at 15,439 steps. My low day was Saturday at 6,352 steps, but I know the tracker didn't track one of my walks that day so I may have actually made it--my other low day was Friday again but it was 9,826 steps so it really doesn't count since it was close.
Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 10.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Zombie" by the Cranberries.



    Stuff Drawn:


    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0836: "Two Minutes." 







    New videos: 

    None.


    New photos:

    Meggie and me with banana muffins we made

    Succulents!

    My SU kitchen items!

    Cups!


    Jeaux and me at Vallarta's!



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,296 for swankivy (4 new), 670 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 124 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 927 for swankivy (lost 4), 1,566 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 301 friends for swankivy (no change), 628 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 76 likes for Negative One (1 new), 228 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,463 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 234 (2 new).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment