Sunday, May 9, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): May 1 – May 7

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I spent some time blogging and talking to my sister. I had left the day open in case my friend Kari could come over but she didn't. I had a lot to do to get the blog stuff together because I hadn't posted the week's book review and some of my pages weren't updated, but I got to it all. In the evening I sat down with Daria to do our podcast recording for "Onion Friend" and "Historical Friction." It was good but I drank wine and had a little drunk recording, haha.

  • Sunday I had plans to hang out with Kari and be on my friend's podcast but neither thing happened. Kari had a problem with her dog having an injury and there were some snafus with the podcast recording I was supposed to be on so basically everything I planned to do that day was scrapped. We rescheduled the podcast for next week. I did laundry and karaoke and talked to my sister.

  • Monday I was busy with letters at work and had to initiate some utility work. Talked to my sister and after work I played games with my pals online like usual. Texted with Steve after, tweeted an epic thread about asexuality, and went to sleep.

  • Tuesday I had some meetings that happened when they were supposed to so that was nice! I made a cool tracking spreadsheet but I still don't know if my boss likes it. Did some walks and made Polos for sister. After work I made my video for "Dear Old Dad" from Steven Universe which was not well done but oh well. Victor called me and asked me to buy him pizza. My tweet thread was very successful and I got a lot of reteweets and new followers. I went to bed early.

  • Wednesday I wrote a utility letter and spent the day putting out fires and doing data entry. After work Jeaux and I went to the store and at home we made enchiladas. We took a walk and watched the first few episodes of two shows, Hilda and Infinity Train.

  • Thursday I had another utility meeting but didn't have proper permissions set up to upload my documents so I had to take a weird security course to authorize me. I was super busy all day. Worked on my data entry, worked on a proposal, and wrote a comic storyboard. Talked to Victor and my sister and got some drawings done.

  • Friday was SUPER BUSY. I went to a meeting with my boss and he put me on a proposal that needed to be put together on short notice, but I already had so much to do and I got stressed out. I worked on it all day long, took a break to finish drawing and posting my comic, and then went back to work to finish the proposal outline and complete my reports.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Kinda the same as last week--on the high side but going nowhere alarming. High weight: 112 pounds. Low weight: 110.3.
  • Nutrition stuff: I finally got spinach again and was able to have spinach banana smoothies, and I have been eating more fruit, but definitely have consumed a lot of snacks that I don't usually get into! I could always do better but I didn't do too badly.
  • Activity stuff: Friday was a nightmare at work so it's not surprising that I did not meet my goal, but that was the only day. It seems to be consistently Friday that I can't make it work, so maybe if I get some steps in earlier in the day I can start to get Friday under control from now on. My high day was Thursday at 17,572 steps. My low day was Friday at 7,333 steps.
Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "What's Up?" by 4 Non Blondes.


    My ukulele cover of "Dear Old Dad" has two of me, but it's pretty sloppy, sorry.


    Stuff Drawn:


    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0834: "Our Big Picture." 





    New videos: 

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 21: Joking Victim is up. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Joking Victim" and cover such topics as Daria's experience with spicy food, Sadie and Lars's relationship and history, Steven's helpfulness, whether the show made fun of Sinbad, Sadie's need to "fix" Lars, Amethyst's role as an instigator and as the youngest Gem on the team, the experience of being introduced to an adult workplace for the first time, whether Canine Court is a reference to anything, how Gem ages work, the Ink-Suit Actor trope with Mayor Dewey, oyster crackers and meat substitutes, and whether the Big Donut location is intentionally close to Steven because he's such a good customer.



    New photos:

    None this week.

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,291 for swankivy (5 new), 670 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 124 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 931 for swankivy (no change), 1,560 for JulieSondra (49 new). Facebook: 301 friends for swankivy (no change), 629 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 75 likes for Negative One (no change), 227 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,465 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 232 (1 new).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment