Saturday, December 28, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: December 21 – December 27

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I woke up on the floor. Welp! I gotta stop falling asleep there. I got some blogging done and some drawings finished for an episode promo, and then I worked on my cakes for a funny thing I'm doing for cartoon birthdays. I made a cake and some cupcakes, but didn't get around to the icing before it got too late. Jeaux picked me up and we went to Party City, ate at Which Wich?, and watched the new episodes of Steven Universe Future at his house. They were adorable, especially "Snow Day." Then I just went home and played online.
  • Sunday I woke up on the floor AGAIN. I worked on some podcast plans and prepared some label info for my friend Victor to make some cute labels tea (part of a gift we're giving). I finished my cartoon birthday parties and then I got the news that my mom wasn't in shape to host my sister's family for her arrival the next day, so I had to get the bed ready (clean bedclothes were still just kinda sitting on the bed from after my last guest). I did a podcast recording with Daria and hid all my presents and got as reasonably prepared for guests as I could. It rained all day!
  • Monday I had to work. I forgot my wallet so I had trouble buying milk for my nephew at the store down the street and had to borrow money from a coworker, which I then lost inside the store, AND they didn't have any milk (but I found the money again and found milk at a store that was farther away, which matters more when you're walking). Anyway. I had to proofread a couple letters before leaving that day. My family came to pick me up in a Lyft car! We went to my house and didn't really eat dinner. Later my sister and I had veggie burgers but their eating schedule was all weird and they ate snacks they brought. I got to see my newly six-year-old nephew and played with him, and after the boys went to bed my sister and I stayed up talking for hours. It was lovely.
  • Tuesday I had the day off for Christmas Eve! My sister and I got up early and had coffee before she went over to help my mom with some stuff. In the meantime my brother-in-law had a work phone call and I played with my nephew while he was busy. We had a pretend restaurant and watched some cartoons. Then we all went out to eat with my dad and Connie at Bonefish. Was great, even though Ash wouldn't eat anything but bread. Then we had dessert at my house--I was able to distribute some of the "birthday" food like cream pie and cake. We had coffee and my nephew wanted me to teach poop school, and every correct answer is a fart. He's hilarious. Later my brother-in-law had to go shopping for Christmas dinner stuff because Instacart didn't work out. They left and went to my mom's after the shopping was done. I was pretty tired and slept early. Oh, and I received my cool varsity jacket from the Steven Universe promotion.
  • Wednesday was Christmas. I got up pretty early and wrapped my presents for my family and Jeaux. (Victor didn't want to join us this year.) I did some work in the morning and then went to my mom's with Jeaux. We had some food and played with my nephew. Dinner was pretty good too. We exchanged gifts and entertained each other, and I got to see my sister's friend Amber. After all that I went home and opened the rest of my presents from friends and family. Got a lot of cute stuff. :)
  • Thursday was back to work. I ate junk food and did data entry. After work I talked to Victor on the phone and worked on my comic.
  • Friday was kind of a repeat of Thursday. I had to do data entry, ate junk, and finished my comic at home. I got tired early and went to bed. At least I didn't fall asleep on the floor.
New reviews of my book:




Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: None! Too much distraction.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Your Song" by Elton John.



    There was also a surprise karaoke duet this week: Amanda Mabel on Singsnap picked my old recording of "I Am a Rock" to do a duet to, so here is her harmony duet with me




    Stuff Drawn:


    Promo for "Snow Day" and "Why So Blue?"






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0763: "Minutes Without you."









    New videos: 

    None.

    New photos:


    Birthday Cake for Amethyst!
    Closet Amethyst cosplay
    Amethyst's birthday celebration
    Playing with hats
    The birthday queen is . . . Amethyst!
    Candles!
    Birthday cream pie for Pearl
    Cream pie and cupcakes!
    Pearl cosplay with cream pie
    Pearl cosplay with cupcake
    Pearl's cupcake party
    And how could we leave Garnet out?
    Nephew stacking pillows!
    Sitting upon the potato pillow
    Chef hats made by Ash
    I'm trying to convert him into a Garnet fan
    Family after Christmas Eve dessert
    My varsity jacket! Look, I'm Steven!
    Professor Poop wants Butt Class to come to order
    Christmas dinner at Mom's


    Social Media Counts:


    YouTube subscribers: 5,267 for swankivy (2 new), 682 for JulieSondra (no change), 16 for v & V Vids (1 new), 67 for Not-So-Giant Women (3 new). Twitter followers: 976 for swankivy (2 new), 1,352 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 207 followers (lost 2) for swankivy, 650 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 24 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,506 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 190 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment