Saturday, December 21, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: December 14 – December 20

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I did my blogging pretty early and also got a drawing done to celebrate another Saturday premiere for Steven Universe Future. Then I made onion rings for Jeaux (well, really because they're part of the cartoon menu, but he ate them). He picked me up and we ate at home while watching the two new episodes. Had a great time!
  • Sunday I cleaned my patio table and did laundry and recorded a karaoke song. And got the next episode of our podcast, Not-So-Giant Women, processed and posted.
  • Monday I finished the very last of my holiday shopping. Also got some stuff for recipes and spent the day at work doing data entry. At home I did an interview with a journalist on the phone, posted a recipe online, and argued with people about cartoons on the Internet.
  • Tuesday I forgot my wallet at home so I ended up walking to the bus stop and then still having to call a paid ride (my bus pass was in the wallet, you see). At work I did data entry. At home I did some dishes and updated some lists, and then my mom came over and helped me do my holiday decorating! Cool! After she left I just played with online quizzes.
  • Wednesday it was kinda wet outside, which made the walk to the bus stop annoying. I did some work on letters and the day went by weirdly quickly. Jeaux came over and we were gonna go to Marco's for pizza but only a few houses from my house someone backed out of their driveway and smashed into the car. So . . . my first car wreck! No one was hurt and only our car had damage. (But the other driver tried to say Jeaux didn't have his lights on--even though they automatically come on so clearly he just didn't see us--and then tried to claim he must have been speeding despite that he'd already admitted he hadn't even seen us and we'd just come out of my driveway a few houses away.) We went back home instead of going out and just ate pizza ordered in. We eventually went out for grocery shopping and came back to start a new anime called Carole and Tuesday. It's pretty good. Wednesday was also my 1000th day in the Steven Universe Amino community but I forgot to post anything. Haha.
  • Thursday I took the bus to work. We had our holiday party after a really busy morning! We had sandwiches and my boss was nice enough to order two vegetarian sandwiches for the two vegetarians on staff. We also had salad, fruit, and cake. Awesome, I enjoyed it. I sent out some utility letters in the afternoon and did data entry. After work I talked to Victor, worked on my comic, and went to bed early.
  • Friday was my nephew Ash's sixth birthday! I got him some cool modeling clay. The bus ride to work was pretty wild; someone got mad that the driver couldn't stop at their bus stop because of construction, so when they got off they threw their drink at the driver and we had to pull over, report the incident, and get delayed. Then the same bus broke down a little while later! Late morning. Work was pretty quiet though. We received a bunch of candy and presents from clients and partners. So I literally ate nothing but holiday gifts all day until I got home. (Did data entry and reports.) At home I finished my comic and huddled under a blanket. I received some autographed SU trading cards so now I'm only missing one trading card!
Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.




    Stuff Drawn:


    Doodle for two new episodes
    Another keys doodle at work






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0762: "Soft Heart."









    New videos: 

    Not-So-Giant Women Podcast Episode 2: "Laser Light Cannon":



    New photos:


    Onion rings
    NOOO! ONION RINGS??
    Candy sampler!
    New magnets join the collection!
    Oh no! Crunch!
    White American Singles. Me and this cheese.
    Office holiday party
    Only missing one autographed card now!


    Social Media Counts:


    YouTube subscribers: 5,265 for swankivy (1 new), 682 for JulieSondra (no change), 15 for v & V Vids (no change), 64 for Not-So-Giant Women (9 new). Twitter followers: 974 for swankivy (no change), 1,353 for JulieSondra (lost 3). Facebook: 295 friends (no change, but I think I lost someone because I added someone this week) and 209 followers (no change) for swankivy, 650 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 23 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (2 new). Tumblr followers: 2,509 (1 new). Instagram followers: 188 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment