Life news this week:
- Saturday Victor and I hung out a little more since he had spent the night. We ate our Universal Yums box and decided soon we'll start a YouTube channel together. We watched some silly shows and after he left I did my blogging, made some silly GIFs, and redecorated my house for the late winter season. It looks all snowflakey.
- Sunday I did laundry and dishes, cleaned my outdoor table but didn't sit out there because it was a wet day, and posted some photos. I did my karaoke and my message answering. And my friend Kari came over and we caught up, ate pizza, and watched cartoons. She gave me a belated birthday gift which was a Mr. Queasy handmade figure! I was so happy. I spent the rest of the night just responding to messages and getting distracted.
- Monday I didn't go to work because I had a training class! I had coffee at home and took a Lyft downtown to go to this Excel class. The class was okay. A little tiresome but actually my lunch was really good. After the class was over I walked to the nearby art store and spent too much money. :/ Went home and just fell asleep. I woke up during the wee hours and organized some website stuff to update my collections.
- Tuesday I went to work on no sleep. Had three coffees and a soda. Not much going on at the office! I drew some pictures to sketch out a comic but it's not done. Arthur picked me up and we had Thai food and watched Twin Peaks. After he left I completed the sketches for the comic but didn't finalize it. I slept.
- Wednesday I did some mail catch-up and worked. Also edited a comic script for a friend and shopped for yummy cookies at the health food store. I went around offering them to the others at work. There was weird drama on the bus that morning. Jeaux picked me up and we ate at Which Wich?, shopped at Winn-Dixie, and watched The Incredibles 2. Fell asleep soon after.
- Thursday I finished reading a book on the bus and listened to/blogged the Steven Universe podcast. It was a really good one and my post about it got thousands of notes on Tumblr too. After work I talked to Victor on the phone while drawing, like usual.
- Friday traffic was weird and I waited for the bus forever, so I ended up taking a Lyft to work. Turned out it was probably the Fair's fault. I worked and got a bunch of stuff done. Critiqued someone's quiz for them and did some doodles. I finished posting the comic and spent the evening playing Dance Dance Revolution and working on my sketch comic that still isn't done.
- Lost another half pound, which is not as fast as I wanted. 116 isn't bad though.
- Finished this week: Drunk Monkeys Anthology Volume 3 by Matthew Guerruckey. Five-star review.
- Currently reading: Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
This week's karaoke song is "The Man with the Child in His Eyes" by Kate Bush.
|A boredom doodle from during Excel class|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0717: "Under Control."
|Universal Yums from Germany|
|My new dance shoes|
|A sweaty selfie after DDR|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,231 for swankivy (lost 4), 675 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 962 for swankivy (1 new), 1,345 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 295 friends (lost 1, don't know who) and 207 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 649 likes for JulieSondra (lost 3), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 145 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,516 (no change). Instagram followers: 168 (no change).