Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday Factoid: Beach

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What do you like to do at the beach?

Well, the beach is not my favorite thing, but there are times when it can be really awesome. Mostly when it's relaxing. I'm not so into making sandcastles or collecting shells as I used to be when beach visits were very rare, and to be honest I'm not a huge fan of going into the ocean because I'm kind of scared of creepy crawlies in the ocean (doesn't stop me from usually going into the sea at least once per visit, though, unless I really don't wanna get my clothes wet). 

My favorite thing to do on the beach is probably stay under an umbrella on a towel or in a chair and read or listen to music. I do love warm weather and usually don't feel uncomfortably hot even if it's pretty roasting outside. So as long as I have sunblock and something to do, hanging out not exactly sunbathing but enjoying the sun is my favorite thing to do on the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment