Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wednesday Factoid: Weird Food

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Do you have a favorite food, meal, or edible combination that other people think is strange or gross? How about a method of consuming it that catches people off-guard?

Oh I guess I have a few of these!

When I was in college I used to like to put my chocolate chip cookies IN the milk and stir it up and eat it with a spoon. I don't do that anymore because I don't buy cookies and I don't drink milk much anymore as my lactose intolerance has increased with age, but I would still do it otherwise.

I like to put soy crumbles (fake ground hamburger) on my corn.

I usually ask for no butter on my toast.

I like to pick up pancakes and eat around their borders, and then sort of peel the bottom layer apart from the top layer and eat them separately. (Pancakes don't appear to come in layers, but if you try to pull them apart, they usually will peel!)



I love black jellybeans and black licorice. Most people don't seem to like those.

I put my bananas in the fridge.

Most items that other people like to be "juicy" I like to be dry. I will usually leave things like fake chicken patties and fake hamburgers in the microwave and let them dry out before putting them on a bun or eating them.

I don't like lettuce on sandwiches.

I prefer my soda warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment