Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday Factoid: Taking After

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Do you take after a certain parent more?

In my family, with a mom and a dad, there are three daughters and we've kind of determined who takes after whom. I'm apparently the most even mix between Mom and Dad. My middle sister takes more after my dad's side of the family and my youngest sister takes more after my mom's.




I'm told very often that I look like my mom, but I think it's mostly because I'm blonde and short. I do look a LOT like her, but I think the bottom half of my face looks a lot like my dad.

We're all adorable, haha.

My dad's side of the family is musical and artistic, so I'm sure that's where I got that. I'm not sure personality-wise what I got from my mom's side, though she's really crafty and I am too. Both my mom and my dad hate language errors and bad grammar so I seem to have gotten a double dose of that. A lot of people on my mom's side are into computer stuff, and I'm pretty good with that. But several of them are in medical fields too and I'm not into that at all.

Heredity is complicated and doesn't explain everything about a person obviously. Heh, I don't know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment