Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Birthday Gifts

So I know a few of the birthday gifts I'm going to receive have not yet arrived! But I'm still doing a birthday post and I guess I will do a cute little follow-up sometime when I get those, whenever they come.

Speaking of which, let's do the follow-up on my holiday gifts that I received after I did my holiday gifts post.

For the holidays:

Gift from Fred: A music note shirt.
Gift from Victor: a necklace.
Another gift from Victor: Sandman graphic novels.

Yet another gift from Victor: handmade gauntlets. Who wants punchin'?

And now for the presents sent to me for my birthday:

Presents from Dad: A faeries encyclopedia, a Steven Universe drinking glass,
and some CDs of the Mamas and the Papas and Fleetwood Mac.
Present from Eric: The Essential Dykes to Watch Out For.
Presents from Jeaux: Not one but TWO Steven Universe LED watches.
Card from Kari: Illustration of Peridot, with a magnet of Peridot's head.
If for some reason you are a freak and are not watching Steven Universe,
Peridot is a character on Steven Universe.
(Steven Universe.)
Present from Ronni: A bank shaped like Lion.
(From Steven Universe.)
Presents from Victor: Handmade visor to make me the coolest person in the universe,
Sandman graphic novel, and playing cards with a Steven Universe design.
More presents from Victor: Two more Sandman graphic novels,
a talking Yoda head, and a necklace (I'm wearing it).
Present from my boss: Cake.
I also received a SingSnap annual membership from my mommy!

I've been notified of a few other presents so I'll look forward to being surprised. :)

1 comment:

  1. Shop for online anniversary gifts,birthday gifts,corporate gifts etc at the best online gift store which offers gifts such as key chains, coffee mugs, pilow covers, photo frames and many more to make you and your loved ones happy.You can select the best Personalized online gift store in India from here as it has number of products to gift.

    ReplyDelete