Saturday, October 1, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: September 24 – September 30

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday wasn't very productive. I got a new toy in the mail! And did some blogging and reading and used the treadmill. That was really it.
  • Sunday I made a YouTube video for my asexuality channel, redecorated my apartment for the current season, did karaoke, did more reading and treadmilling, and got laundry done. It felt like I got a lot done but I guess I didn't.
  • Monday I brought my bike along on my walk to work because I thought I was going grocery shopping and I use the basket to wheel the groceries home, but it was about to be rainy so I had to bike home to beat the storm. I did the treadmill at a weird time to make up for it. Also, at work was a bunch of computer troubleshooting for other people, and I spent the evening working on a video that I'm going to be making for a very long time.
  • Tuesday I dealt with computer troubleshooting, contracts and other people's problems. I got groceries on the way home, then met my mom for dinner. She took me to Outback and I got a potato and broccoli, and she told me good news about money (which she was way overdue for!). I made some more of the video I'm working on.
  • Wednesday I had to tackle some administrative forms at the office, and I met Jeaux for Flippers Pizza after. I also got some Steven Universe plushies in the mail. They are weird looking (and I knew that before buying), but I still got them because I'm a nerd. I did some more research for the video I'm making.
  • Thursday I did more contract junk and sent mail to one of my friends. On my way home I heard a song on my mp3 player that made me want to make an animated music video for some Steven Universe characters, so after a shower I made it. But the formatting didn't look very good yet and my computer was being a pain, so I abandoned working on it for the night and drew some webcomics while talking to Victor on the phone.
  • Friday I kicked some butts and did my last Step-tember walk. I worked on my music video while drawing the rest of my comic. I got both done at night. After posting, I just went to sleep. This wasn't an exciting week, but it was a pretty good one.

New reviews of my book:
  • Yet again Goodreads is saying I have one more review than last week, but will not show me anything newer than reviews I already saw, so I imagine it will pop up next week like the last time this happened.
      Reading progress:
      • Finished this week: Nothing. :/
      • Currently reading: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
        New singing performances:

        This week's performance was special: a duet with a SingSnap member named idkguy performing "Light My Candle" from RENT!



        New drawings:



        Webcomic So You Write Issue 64: "Comfort Zone."









        Webcomic Negative One Issue 0594: "Spaces In Between."






        New videos:

        First, my new animated music video about Garnet and Stevonnie, which you should not watch if you aren't caught up on Steven Universe, unless you do not care about spoilers. People who don't care about that and want to watch adorable cartoon characters express their love in an admittedly kinda weird way might enjoy watching it.

        It's called "Made New." 


        And this one is my latest Letters to an Asexual video, which is about a person who believes people in a relationship are entitled to expect sex two to three times a week for twenty to sixty minutes per session, and that this is an expected norm that everyone understands; therefore, if an asexual person does not disclose ahead of time in a relationship, they are "trapping" non-asexual people, because they have every right to receive the sex they're owed. Here is Letters to an Asexual #39.

         

        New photos:

        I bought the SU-themed Yahtzee game.
        ...And my fist fits in the gauntlet-shaped dice roller.
        The weirdly designed plushies I got this week.

        Social Media counts:
         
        YouTube subscribers: 5,347 for swankivy (lost 2), 601 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 838 for swankivy (2 new), 1,298 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 294 friends (no change, but I just friended Kali so I know I must've lost someone too) and 201 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 642 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 56 likes for Negative One (no change), 126 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,466 (4 new). Instagram followers: 87 (no change).

        No comments:

        Post a Comment