Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday Factoid: Daredevil

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: How much of a daredevil are you?

I mean, I guess not at all?

I'm really not much of a thrill-seeker. I don't find adrenaline-inducing or dangerous experiences fulfilling. But I'm also not particularly afraid of most things and don't have any real phobias, so I've done stuff like gone on pretty intense roller coasters and rides, and have historically not been afraid to do things to see what they're like.

I did once climb onto a ledge on my school building and then jumped off it. That might've been kinda daredevil-ish. (I went up there to retrieve a Frisbee. And then instead of letting someone help me climb down I just jumped off.)

I have also climbed up on roofs for fun, so maybe that's also a little daredevil-ish. I used to bring my friends up onto the roofs of some of my college buildings and we'd have picnics or study up there. In college I'd make studying or reading more interesting by climbing onto the apartment building and hanging out up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment