Saturday, July 16, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: July 9 – July 15

Life news this week: 
  • The week felt long--maybe because it was the week AFTER a four-day week and going back to normal was hard.
  • Saturday I went out with my friends Sarah and David. We had brunch at Keke's and gave each other gifts. I gave her a box of stationery and office supplies, and she gave me a candle, some stickers, and a gift certificate to Michaels. Which I then spent getting purple markers so I could finally finish coloring a doodle of Amethyst. (I'll share when I'm done inking the other drawings on the same page.) I took naps and made some arrangements for traveling.
  • Sunday I went to see Victor in the hospital. My mom was nice enough to drive me and we brought him some chicken tenders and hung out. After that I talked to my sister on the phone and got some basic chores done.
  • Monday I sent a toy trade to a Tumblr pal, came home after grocery shopping, and received my Cheeseburger Backpack! I preordered this thing in February. Hooray! There were actually two in my mailbox because a British friend wanted one and they don't ship to the UK, so I ordered one for her. I spent the rainy evening doodling a picture of SU characters in a casually intimate pose. Ruby and Sapphire are cute as heck.
  • Tuesday I mailed the extra Cheeseburger Backpack to my friend Susan, then went to work and found out MY COMPANY WON A REALLY BIG CONTRACT with our DOT and everyone's so happy. We had a little party at the office, which included cheese, chips, fruit, and wine. Then I took my mom out to GrillSmith and ate potatoes and cauliflower, and she slept over.
  • Wednesday I got my toy trade in the mail and was pleased to complete my collection! After work Jeaux and I ate at Marlow's Tavern and I had a REALLY good hummus plate with yummy things to dip into the hummus! After, we watched a voice actor panel on YouTube and hung out. After Jeaux left I did some reading.
  • Thursday I didn't do much except update/reformat my Tumblr page for asexuality arguments.
  • Friday I just worked and posted my comic.
    New reviews of my book:

     
    Interviews, Features, Mentions:
    • None.
     
    Reading progress:
      New singing performances:

      Here I'm singing "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden.

       

      New drawings:

      A phone photo of the raw drawing I did of Ruby and Sapphire

      Here it is scanned and cleaned up and put on a digital
      background with a sweet message. :)



      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0583: "Special Filter."






      New videos:

      None.


      New photos:

      My Cheeseburger Backpack came!
       
      My complete set of mini toys is cute!

      And the haircut comparison photos:

      Front, February 2014
      Front, July 2016
      Back, February 2014
      Back, July 2016

      Social Media counts:
       
      YouTube subscribers: 5,354 for swankivy (8 new), 575 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 818 for swankivy (1 new), 1,261 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 291 friends (no change, except actually I added a friend so I must have lost one too) and 202 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 638 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 55 likes for Negative One (lost 1), 124 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,453 (no change). Instagram followers: 75 (no change).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment