Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday Factoid: Indoors vs. Outdoors

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Do you prefer the indoors or the outdoors?

Easy one for me: Indoors.

I like having a safe, warm, and dry place to be by myself and focus on what I want to focus on. I really like walls. There are times when I appreciate the outdoors quite a lot, but it's not something I gravitate toward. Outdoor places I enjoy include forests and porches. I really like porches actually. They're kind of a mixture of inside and outside.

 

1 comment:

  1. I told a friend once I'd want to live somewhere cold, and she said she'd never much cared about cities and their weathers because she is a full believer in Controlled Climate via AC.

    I kinda agree. Indoors ftw.

    Although forests sure are pretty.

    ReplyDelete