Saturday, January 16, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: January 9 – January 15

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday and Sunday I mostly dealt with a website issue that I had to fix or else an important interactive part of my website would have broken in February. Fixing it was easy but time-consuming because I had to apply the fix to a bunch of different places and tweak each separately. So I mostly did that on the weekend in between chores and feeling gross. It's not been a great health week.
  • I also apparently did such a good job editing this mistakes out of the massive online Steven Universe trivia quiz game that I got asked to do similar grammar edits for the Gravity Falls trivia, so I did that even though I'm just a casual fan of that show.
  • Oh and I joined Instagram.
  • I had a lot of work to do again this week at the office, so I had less free time. But the good news is I also got a raise!! Also we hired a new engineer and I got to meet her but she doesn't start until toward the end of the month.
  • Monday I finally finished my website editing so things won't break next month, and Tuesday I organized some music stuff that I've been meaning to organize.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day. I got stuck at work doing something hard, and so I was a little late, but when I finally got out we went to Moe's and he gave me a cool new Steven Universe phone case for my birthday. After he left I made a new video.
  • Thursday I went to Mom's after work. We ate at GrillSmith because we both had gift cards to go there. She gave me a bunch of birthday presents, mostly hair clip-ins and nail polish! We just hung out and chatted while I drew.
  • And Friday I finished the comic and did some reading.
    Places featured:

          Reading progress:


          New singing performances:

          Here I'm singing "The Reason" by Hoobastank.

           

          New drawings:

          A doodle of Garnet I put on my work calendar. It is so kind of my birthstone to chill on my calendar for my birthday wearing the traditional cape and hat.




          Webcomic Negative One Issue 0557: "The Itches."





          New videos:

          Letters to an Asexual #33 is out, and it is about whether an asexual person should be "obligated" to come out. (Answer: No way!)

           

          New photos: 

          Here's me reading under an important blanket. :)

          And the haircut comparison photos (wow almost 2 years):

          Front, February 2014
          Front, January 2016
          Back, February 2014
          Back, January 2016

          Social Media counts: 

          YouTube subscribers: 5,253 for swankivy (no change), 548 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 728 for swankivy (4 new), 1,206 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 285 friends (lost 2, lol) and 185 followers (no change) for swankivy, 628 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 117 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,311 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 39 (all new).

          No comments:

          Post a Comment