Monday, January 20, 2014

30-Week Blog Challenge Week 20: A hobby

I'm back with the Monday blog challenge! The lady in charge is Marie at Mom Gets Real. The questions are right here:


QUESTIONS

And Week 20's prompt is . . .

A HOBBY OF YOURS!


Well, everyone who knows me knows I'm a writer, and that's the subject of this blog, so I won't bother to use that go-to answer. After all, writing is way more than a hobby for me anyway.


One of my hobbies is singing! I'm a karaoke dork and am pretty much always humming something unless there's a reason I HAVE to be quiet.


Ever since I was little I've loved music, and I enjoyed trying to make up harmony parts to songs on the radio. When I got older, my ability to craft and record/mix vocal harmony grew more sophisticated. One of my favorite things to do is record a song with multiple vocal lines and mix it together so I'm singing with myself. So much fun!

Want to hear me sing in six-part harmony with myself? Here's just one of the many songs I've recorded. (All the parts are me!)

"Butterfly" by Rajaton


I also enjoy Dance Dance Revolution, baking, drawing, journaling, tennis, arts and crafts, and reading, but if I tried to make a section about each one of my hobbies for this blog, I'm pretty sure I'd never get to the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment