Life news this week:
- Saturday I played around with my character doodles and shared them some places, played games to relax, and worked on my blogging. Played DDR for exercise. Kari came over and hung out for several hours while we ate pizza and caught up about her house-buying adventures and new baby in the family and my writing adventures. I recorded some voice-over stuff for a project I got asked to join and read over the already-written stuff in the book I'm writing.
- Sunday I was able to sleep late. I had trouble focusing on the book I was writing but I did get some writing done--it just took way longer than usual for some reason. I had a headache all day that eventually pushed off when I took medicine, and my discomfort with my throat was kinda coming back, so I decided to go back to the doctor. I did manage to get my laundry and trash done and packed up two eBay packages. Got some reading done. Briefly talked to my dad on the phone and finally finished writing the chapter.
- Monday I had meetings at work and worked on a proposal. No longer felt gross from the headache so I guess it was just a crappy day. Worked a little bit late. Wrote some more of the book. Talked to people on Bluesky. Played DDR. Sent Meg a Polo. Existed tiredly.
- Tuesday I had meetings and proposal prep. Went to the doctor for my throat again and now I'm on antibiotics and steroids too. Wrote some more of the book. Did some reading. Sent a Polo to Meg. Dropped off eBay packages while I was out. Stayed up late finishing a chapter.
- Wednesday I was very tired in the morning because I made bad choices about staying up until 6 AM to write. Wasn't too busy at work but I sent reminders to people who owe us stuff and filled out some forms for a proposal. I submitted a query, washed dishes, played DDR, sent a Polo to Meg, and took a nap. Jeaux visited and we ate at Noble Crust and did our grocery shopping. We didn't do anything notable hanging out--just talked about stuff and showed each other silly stuff on the internet. After he went home I wrote a very tiny amount on the book. (Like, a paragraph.)
- Thursday I got up late 'cause I do what I want. At work I researched a project and bothered people who owe us materials again. I submitted some short stories and read old stuff, wrote my webcomic storyboard, sent a Polo to Meg, did some reading, and went to game night with my friends.
- Friday I stopped in at work for a check-in before going to the eye doctor for my annual. Nothing notable. Came home and did my reports and bothered people about timesheets. Did my webcomic drawings and played DDR after I posted my comic. Felt kind of run down but I still pushed through it I guess. Did a Polo for Meg and stayed up for a while just relaxing.
Health Plan Update:
- Nutrition stuff: I got my three servings of fruits and veggies every day this week and met my protein goals 3 out of 7 days. Not a great week for the protein goals. Usually I was close, but I hit a few situations where I'd have to eat when I didn't want to to change the balance and I just didn't do it. I am still taking my vitamins.
- Activity stuff: I'm continuing to do DDR every other day. I made my 10,000-step walking goal every day this week. Based on my phone's app, my low day was Saturday at 10,116 steps, and my high day was Monday at 12,233 steps.
Books Read:
- Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
- Currently Reading: The Awakening of Roku by Randy Ribay. I'm on page 150.

Stuff drawn:
Videos Made:
New photos:
Cool butterflies in my yard!
Social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,464 for swankivy (lost 1), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 215 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 66 for Tides of Time Band (no change) 10 for Vinyl Impact Band (no change). Twitter followers: 735 for swankivy (no change), 3,317 for JulieSondra (5 new). Facebook: 284 friends for swankivy (no change), 624 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 79 followers for Negative One (no change), 244 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,406 (no change). Instagram followers: 330 (3 new). Threads followers: 90 (no change). Bluesky Social. Bluesky followers: 483 (1 new).



No comments:
Post a Comment