Life news this week:
- Saturday I read over some stuff in my current WIP and procrastinated on some of my projects. I did eventually get my blogging done and did my DDR exercise. I got overwhelmed and went to bed early.
- Sunday I spent nearly the whole day working on my edits for "Aquarius." (The editors sent me suggestions and requests recently and they're due next month but I finally dove in.) I wasn't expecting it to take as long as it did, but that dominated the day. I did also do my chores (laundry and trash) and recorded voice-over lines for the two projects I owed performances to.
- Monday I invited people to teaming partnerships at work and did data entry. I got my DDR exercise done and put away laundry, and I tried out for some new opportunities for voice acting. Also combed through an old planner for more photo log research and managed to get only about 500 words written on the new story.
- Tuesday I did more paperwork, e-mail reminders, and making labels. I walked to the post office to drop off a package and did a bunch of writing. Read the most recent issue of Overtime which was sent to me as part of a free subscription I earned from selling one of my stories to them (which will come out in November). I liked the story! Did some other reading too. Later did more writing, read another planner, and got my walking in.
- Wednesday I mostly did organizing mail and data entry. Wrote a few words in the new story. Did my DDR. Repotted a mysteriously ill plant (it ended up having mold in the soil, ew). Submitted a new query. Went out with Jeaux to Saki and did our grocery shopping and read each other silly stuff. A trailer dropped for a show I'm in--click through to the trailer here if you want to see it. (I am also in the trailer.)
- Thursday I did data entry most of the day at work. Submitted a short story. Did more writing. Wrote my webcomic storyboard. Played games with my friends and drew a little. Sent a Polo to Steve. Read a little bit.
- Friday I did reports and dealt with some marketing correspondence. I finished my comic drawings and posted the comic. Did some DDR. Walked around while doing some brainstorming, and then worked on the story more.
Health Plan Update:
- Nutrition stuff: I got my three servings of fruits and veggies every day this week, and I only met my protein goals 3 out of 7 days. I have not been using the tracking I do to make choices this week. I'm just recording them! I am still taking my vitamins.
- Activity stuff: I'm continuing to do DDR every other day. I made my 10,000-step walking goal every day this week. Based on my phone's app, my low day was Sunday at 10,306 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 13,718 steps.
Books Read:
- Finished Reading: None this week.
- Currently Reading: The Reckoning of Roku by Randy Ribay. I'm on page 127.
Stuff drawn:
My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:
Videos Made:
None.
New photos:
None this week.
Social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,436 for swankivy (1 new), 674 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 214 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change) 10 for Vinyl Impact Band (no change). Twitter followers: 738 for swankivy (no change), 3,333 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 285 friends for swankivy (no change), 622 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 78 followers for Negative One (no change), 242 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,407 (no change). Instagram followers: 317 (no change). Threads followers: 90 (no change). Bluesky Social. Bluesky followers: 471 (no change).

No comments:
Post a Comment