Saturday, April 27, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: April 20 – April 26

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I chatted with Sarah on the phone, practiced music, and got my blogging done. Started listing some of Meg's eBay items for sale.

  • Sunday I got the rest of the eBay listings done. Got a delivery of some food items that I needed to make mooncakes. Started laundry and started working on the mooncakes. They came out GREAT! Had to package some sales from eBay and did some karaoke and practiced some music. Did some editing on my newest short story. Made some almond crescents to go with the mooncakes. Took out the trash in like the middle of the night.

  • Monday I had a letter going out at work that took more time than usual. Walked to the post office to drop off Meg's sales. Worked on some shortlisted project stuff for work. Made some luminous crescents and baked zucchini. Got more of my short story edited and figured out a title for it finally.

  • Tuesday I had an early meeting and sent out some invitations for teams we're forming. Found out I can send a 15-second video along with a signed poster I bought so I recorded one and sent it (because I wanted to show them a plushie I commissioned and I think they'll get a kick out of it). Worked on my office's shortlisted project some more. Went to a dermatology appointment which was the fastest and best medical appointment I've had in recent memory. (First time in a long time I can remember having an appointment time that coincided with when I actually got seen!) Came home and started cooking for my friends. Ben and Scott came over and we ate our luminous crescents, baked zucchini, and potato soup, and then for dessert we had the mooncakes and almond crescents. (It was a full moon so I made all my food moon themed, if you're wondering.) We watched the rest of Season 2 of Steven Universe and enjoyed each other's company. After they left I got my steps in and worked on music.

  • Wednesday I worked on a transcript basically all day. I did some Polos and singing. Jeaux came over and we ate at 4 Rivers, then grocery shopped and hung out and watched Colbert and the end of Extraordinary. Good night.

  • Thursday I finished my transcript at work and went to some meetings. I did some utility work and data entry. Walked to the post office again and had a chat with a neighbor. Wrote my comic, did some Polos, went to game night, and screwed around not being very productive most of the rest of the night.

  • Friday I did my reports, teaming coordination, and data entry. Got some walking in, talked to Jeaux about his new apartment, and got my comic done. Had to do more walking afterwards to meet my goals. Tried and failed to make an appointment. People don't answer phones LOL.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: This is the same as last week, but again I didn't use the scale some days. It's the same high and low as last week.
  • Nutrition stuff: I'm doing pretty well with balancing nutrition even on days where I'm eating at a restaurant or eating a special meal! Bought stuff to eat more salads this week too--I have a favorite salad that includes feta cheese, candied walnuts, and cranberries, so I have been nomming on that. Vitamins continue to be taken religiously!
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week, but have mostly had a trend of just barely making it. Whatever, the minimum still counts! My low day was Sunday at 10,010 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 15,296 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Magic For Beginners by Kelly Link. I'm on page 172.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones.



    Stuff drawn:


    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:








    #0989: dax #146: a feeling i don't have anymore.

    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    Homemade Mooncakes!


    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,433 for swankivy (4 new), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 843 for swankivy (no change), 3,858 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 645 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 247 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,439 (no change). Instagram followers: 83 (4 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment