Sunday, September 11, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): September 3 – September 9

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I played on the internet until Mom was ready to go phone shopping. We got her a new phone, and then I went to her house to connect it to Wi-Fi and then help her put another curtain panel up. I also helped her deposit a check and cleaned her ceiling fan for her and helped fix a lamp. She gave me leftover pizza and her old printer but I forgot it at her house. When I got home I finished my blogging and updated some Polos.

  • Sunday I did four loads of laundry and took pictures of some new SU stuff I got. I got my Covid booster scheduled. Did some Polos, talked to Sarah on the phone, argued with jerks on Reddit, practiced some music, and recorded a karaoke song.

  • Monday was a holiday, so I was spending some time arguing with more jerks on Reddit in the morning. Then Mom unexpectedly showed up at my house, having been unable to call me and tell me because she said her phone wasn't letting her make outgoing calls. (It worked fine once at my house. Who knows.) She brought the printer I had forgotten and had bought me some ink for it! Nice. Then I worked on the podcast, wrote Negative One, practiced music, put away laundry and played games with friends.

  • Tuesday was a Mondayish Tuesday because we had to put letters out again. Had some computer troubles and had to deal with all four of my utility projects on the same day. I got my newest utility job uploaded into our system and got some essentials for the one that's almost finished done. Practiced music, drew some comics, read a terrible Twitter thread, processed more of my podcast, took a nap, sent out another short story, and worked on the next podcast.

  • Wednesday I did more data entry, accounting requests, utility stuff, meetings, and lots of computer problems. Worked on my webcomic also. Went shopping with Jeaux, and we got SoFresh rice bowls and watched the rest of Sandman, the last What We Do in the Shadows, and some Colbert videos.

  • Thursday I got my data entry done, wrapped up some more utility things, sent out some teaming requests, and watched Polos. Took a nap in the afternoon and when I got up Victor actually called me for the first time in a couple months. Caught up with him but nothing's really new. Got a lot done on my comic and my podcast.

  • Friday I did reports, meetings, teaming requests, and utility stuff. After work Meggie came and we ate Burger 21 food and farted around doing nothing. We went to bed early.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Still doing okay, pretty stable, but higher than I'd like--and I haven't really done anything this week to change that. High weight: 118.1. Low weight: 117.6.
  • Nutrition stuff: Continued to do well with veggies and salads and fruits until the weekend hit, haha. Vitamins have been consistent!
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Wednesday at 10,125 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 17,887 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 25.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morissette.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0904: "How It Ends." 





    Videos Made:

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 45: Rose's Scabbard is out. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Rose's Scabbard" and cover such topics as the nature of Pearl's feelings for Rose, how much of Rose is still present in Steven, the problem of sainted characters, Pearl's mental health issues and many layers, Lion's connection to Rose, the mysterious need for material Gem weapons, same-sex relationships on cartoons, euphemisms for genitals, and who the heck named all those items in Rose's armory.



    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 46: Open Book is out. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Open Book" and cover such topics as the obsession with shoehorning relationships into YA novels, Connie and Steven's different ways of reading the same story, Steven's familiarity (or lack thereof) with story tropes, our personal experiences liking and disliking media, Connie being able to murder her own clone, self-contained episodes, and Steven and Connie's relationship.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,429 for swankivy (lost 1), 676 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 150 for Not-So-Giant Women (3 new). Twitter followers: 908 for swankivy (1 new), 3,429 for JulieSondra (12 new). Facebook: 294 friends for swankivy (no change, but I lost one friend that I don't know who and I added one new person who said they liked my webcomic), 638 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 237 likes for So You Write (2 new), 91 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,448 (no change). Instagram followers: 245 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment