Saturday, February 6, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: January 30 – February 5

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had a good strawberry smoothie. Finally opened a bunch of packages that had been sitting around. And I got a big box of giant Crystal Gems toys! This was a size I didn't know existed and I was super thrilled. :) I almost got hit by a golf ball during one of my walks and I got it on video! Texted with Jeaux, talked to Meg on the phone, got some blogging done, and worked on a recipe book.

  • Sunday I got up late and made a smoothie with chia seeds and dates. It took a while to decide but I ultimately didn't like it much. I finished my blogging, got my laundry and trash done, and worked on the cookbook. Had a couple really nice walks where I did NOT get almost hit by golf balls. I even did maintenance on my water system! And I did karaoke. Oh, and I got my So You Write comic done.

  • Was okay for a Monday! I had to work on a handout and a proposal. It was cold! I had a delicious smoothie made with oranges and goji berries. After work I played Monday night games with friends and as usual it was nice. I was so shivery though. I hate being cold but I'm so happy I had my Comfy wearable blanket.

  • Tuesday was stressful at work with meetings and scrambling to finish a handout. My smoothie was a banana spinach repeat. After work I had some time to myself so I called Mom and caught up. Also did my redecorating for the new season while chatting on the phone with Jeaux. It was after midnight when I started cooking zucchini and mushrooms because I'm weird.

  • Wednesday was pretty calm as far as work. I worked on a proposal and reports. I had a cinnamon toast smoothie! Delicious. Then I talked to Tony who mows the yard, and Jeaux came over and we went to the store for our usual weekly grocery run. We got stuff to cook baked pasta and garlic bread again. We had an excellent meal and enjoyed ourselves. I fell asleep early after he left. Probably because I was full of carbs.

  • Thursday work was hectic. I had one meeting scheduled but it became three. I had to run one of the meetings! And it was all about utilities, which is a little stressful for me. But everything went way better than I expected, and I also got to spend my after-work time watching my friend Steve perform via livestream. It was a great time. And I had a pumpkin spice smoothie. I called Victor after and we chatted for a little while, and I worked on my comic.

  • Friday was another late awakening day. I had the spinach smoothie again. I did my reports and some stuff on a proposal and a little marketing stuff. After work Mom came by and gave me this salad she had concocted, and I fed her leftover pasta. We hung out for a good few hours and it was nice--we listened to the podcast my story was discussed on and she said she was proud. :) I finished my comic drawings while she was there, and after she left I processed it and posted it. Went to bed relatively early.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New reviews of my book (and story!):
Food Plan Update:

  • Well, weight is stable, finished off the week at a nice 109 pounds.

  • I officially left the paid plan that helped me lose the weight I lost. It was a good time because it was trying to get another reinstatement even though the actual lessons I'm taking encourage me to move away from depending on logging and look more to intuitive eating. So I listened. :)

  • The smoothies continue to be great. I think I'm going to be depending on them for the fruit and some vegetable nutrients.

  • Consistently doing well on protein and saturated fat. Sometimes meeting goals for fiber. Sometimes too high on sodium. Almost always too low on Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, Calcium, and Iron. Really gotta figure that out!

Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Something to Talk About" by Bonnie Raitt.




    Stuff Drawn:




    Webcomic So You Write Issue 0821: "Narrow." 







    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0821: "How Much She Can Say." 





    New videos: 

    Nothing this week.

    New photos:

    Strawberry Smoothie: Contains frozen berries, honey, almond milk, and silken tofu. Conclusion: Yummy!

     

    Me with my new ginormous Crystal Gems:

       

    Me with my new reading glasses:

       

    This smoothie, the Raspberry Almond Smoothie, contains chia seeds, frozen berries, almond butter, almond milk, vanilla, and dates. It was not one of my favorites but I drank most of it.

     

    Sunshine Smoothie contains oranges, orange juice, goji berries, silken tofu, ice, and stevia. Really yummy, tastes like sherbet!

     

    Me drinking a repeat smoothie (spinach banana, delicious):

       


    This is the Cinnamon Toast Smoothie. Ingredients are chia seeds, raisins, vanilla, almond milk, ice, protein powder, and cinnamon! Very good.

     

    Jeaux and I made garlic bread and a pasta bake:

     

    This is the pumpkin spice smoothie! This contains quinoa, pumpkin puree, ice, maple syrup, rice milk, allspice, cinnamon, and cloves! Way yummier than I thought it was going to be--I happily drank two servings.

     


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,291 for swankivy (no change), 666 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 111 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 933 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,364 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (lost 1! who??), 627 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 74 likes for Negative One (no change), 226 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,474 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 231 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment