Saturday, February 27, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: February 20 – February 26

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got a bunch of blogging stuff done in the morning and set up my travel laptop to bring to Victor. Jeaux drove me over there and I brought him a Moe's burrito, and I had one too. Got to visit him for a little while and then went back home. Jeaux and I hung out a bit and took a walk. Then I talked to Mom on the phone and helped her with looking up directions to visit Victor. Finished my blogging when I got home.

  • Sunday I had a really nice day with beautiful weather! I spent a bunch of time outside because I walked to a plant sale in my neighborhood and ended up buying an azalea, and later decided I wanted a friend for it so I walked to the plant sale again and bought another one. I cleaned up my patio area and talked to my sister. Later I did karaoke and chores. Worked on my transcript, but there was a lot of distraction too.

  • Monday was a bit chaotic at work. Lots of chasing info and editing letters and requesting materials. After work, I put up laundry while listening to videos from my sister. Then I went on Discord and played games with my friends. Did some transcript stuff again.

  • Tuesday I had some meetings and sent materials to a new guy. Was able to squeeze in data entry with these other utility coordination tasks and extra work I had to take care of. After work I chatted on the phone with Meggie and took some walks. I also did some more of a transcript and argued with a jerk on Twitter.

  • Wednesday was a long day at work with data entry and more meetings. Then I got a shopping list together and Jeaux and I went grocery shopping. At home we made dough for hamantaschen and ate grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. (It's a day early, but some recipe sites suggest triangular food for Purim! So we cut our sandwiches into triangles!) The cookies were good too, and we finished watching Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. That's a great show with 3 seasons and a completed story at the end!

  • Thursday I found out Victor got moved to a rehab facility which is good progress. He's far away now though so it's much harder to visit him and he doesn't have privacy, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get out there. I had a very long work day--I worked a regular day and then kinda signed back in and worked way late into the night because I had a ton of work to do and there were deadlines. I ate a bunch of hamantaschen to keep me going. :)

  • Friday was very busy too--lots of marketing stuff and I had to go to a utility meeting (but it was way better than I was fearing). I helped Mom set up an eye doctor appointment and other than that spent most of the day buried in reports, letter editing, business development, and data entry. After work I had to draw all of my comic frames since I didn't get any done on Thursday, but I was still easily on time. :) Finally cleaned up some messes in my kitchen that I'd left since Wednesday and went to bed.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New reviews of my book:
Food Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Stable. High weight: 110.8 pounds. Low weight: 109.7. Still staying right around my goal.
  • Nutrition stuff: I took a deeper look into the Vitamin A and Vitamin C situation, and it turns out even on days I thought I was doing really well, my app was showing I'm Extremely Deficient in both basically all of the time. I got to thinking that just didn't make sense if I'm intentionally loading myself up with those nutrients and still showing as too low, so upon examination of how it counts vitamins, I repeatedly found that foods with lots of Vitamin C were nevertheless being counted as having NONE by the app. So. It's a liar. I think I'm probably doing fine.
  • Have been meeting my step goal this week! Monday was the only day I didn't make it (with 7,266 steps--busy work day and games after left less time to walk) and my high day was Sunday (15,803) because of the trips to and from the plant sale.

Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week!
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Science Fiction / Double Feature" from Rocky Horror Picture Show.




    Stuff Drawn:








    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0824: "Tiptoed Around." 





    New videos: 

    None.


    New photos:
    New azalea!

    Hanging out in the yard

    Weird karaoke outfit

    Smoothie and Cocoa at the same time!

    Our triangular food (grilled cheese)

    Hamantaschen!

    The filling is strawberry preserves.



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,291 for swankivy (2 new), 667 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 112 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 939 for swankivy (1 new), 1,491 for JulieSondra (32 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 628 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 75 likes for Negative One (1 new), 228 likes for So You Write (3 new), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,467 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 229 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment