Saturday, February 1, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: January 25 – January 31

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I did some picture editing in the morning and then my mom came over at noon. She brought me cookies and late birthday presents. I fixed her computer and we chatted, and then she got tired and napped while I did some blogging. Then later after she left I had a podcast recording with Daria--we recorded "Rose's Room" and "Coach Steven." Awesome time!
  • Sunday I had to finish the blogging I didn't finish on Saturday, but got it done. Did laundry and did a So You Write comic so it'd be up before the end of the month. Did karaoke and a recipe. Didn't get much else done.
  • Monday I worked and answered messages. Then I hung out with Steve after work. We made vareneky and ate it and just caught up and talked and shared a bunch of perspectives and thoughts. It was super nice. Then he had to leave to travel for like over a month, arrgh.
  • Tuesday I prepared some proposal forms and helped my boss with letters. I made some food lists and talked to my sister on the phone while putting away laundry. I made fruit leather with apples and blueberries but it took forever to cook.
  • Wednesday I took Lyft to work because I had to finish preparing my fruit leather properly. I made little fishies out of it. It was cute. Did some work for a County proposal. After work Jeaux and I ate at Five Guys, shopped at Publix, and watched The Owl House.
  • Thursday I did more proposal stuff and helped my co-worker with utilities. After work I hung out with Victor and let him take a test for a job possibility. We made and ate mozzarella sticks and I tried to get him caught up on the latest Steven Universe episodes but he was too sleepy so we went to bed.
  • Friday we took Lyft to our respective places we needed to go (he went shopping, I went to work). I worked on reports and proposals. After work I had to draw all of my webcomic because I didn't get any done the night before. After I posted it I didn't have much time to do anything but go to bed.
New reviews of my book:
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel.




    Stuff Drawn:






    Webcomic So You Write Issue 104: "Hawking."










    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0768: "Not Like Us Guys."









    New videos: 

    Letters to an Asexual #75 is out. It's about a guy who thinks women and men can't really be friends unless one is grossed out by the other.




    New photos:


    Fruit leather fishies!


    Our mozzarella sticks!


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,272 for swankivy (2 new), 683 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 79 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 969 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,354 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 298 friends (no change) and 211 followers (no change) for swankivy, 650 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 25 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,504 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 197 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment