Saturday, February 29, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: February 22 – February 28


Life news this week:
  • Saturday my podcast partner had to cancel our recording plans so I just spent the day procrastinating on my blogging and floundering on the Internet. I had food to make but didn't do it. I made some plans for New York and got tickets to a show, which was cool. Jeaux and I are going to see the Alanis musical. I spent too much time on Reddit.
  • Sunday was a more productive day. Before noon I got my whole Korean meal spread prepared and photographed. Go me. I did dishes, laundry, and trash, plus I did my karaoke recording and processed a podcast. Also spent some time discussing stuff on Reddit and being irritated by leaks for upcoming SU episodes.
  • Monday I worked and bought some groceries. I helped a little with a proposal and escaped having to go to South Florida for data collection. After work I cooked a sandwich and baby milk for a funny cartoon thing. I talked to Mom on the phone and put up laundry. And I made some tater tot bits and put up my latest podcast.
  • Tuesday I helped process paperwork for a new employee and worked on proposal stuff for a County proposal. Also had to wrangle utilities for a project. At home I processed a new comic trade and made a lovely zucchini and linguine meal. I tried and failed to fix a glitch on my podcast. And I practiced ukulele.
  • Wednesday was a slow day at work. My boss sacrificed a handout to the proposal gods. Jeaux and I ate at Panera, shopped briefly at Michaels, and got our groceries. We watched Owl House and chatted about annoying people on the Internet.
  • Thursday I worked on the trip itinerary and processed food stuff. I had to organize some utilities stuff at work. After work I made some funny GIFs and talked to Victor on the phone while drawing.
  • Friday I spent the day on reports and updates at work. After work I chatted to my friends and my sister and drew more comics. I posted my comic and did a Fry Bits photoshoot and then I went to sleep early.
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Playing By Ear by Rebecca Sugar, Grace Kraft, and Rii Abrego. Five-star review.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "As I Lay Me Down to Sleep" by Sophie B. Hawkins.




    Stuff Drawn:






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0772: "About Houses."









    New videos: 

    My next podcast with Daria is up. It's Not-So-Giant Women Episode 5: "Frybo."



    New photos:

    First, awesome Korean food:










    Also made zucchini with linguine
    Me excited to get Steven Universe singalong tickets
    My new Cookie Cat sweater

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,276 for swankivy (no change), 681 for JulieSondra (1 new), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 84 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 969 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,352 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 297 friends (no change, but I got 1 new friend from OKC and unfriended someone for saying racist things about Chinese people because of coronavirus, so bye) and 214 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 645 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 62 likes for Negative One (lost 1), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 26 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,503 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 195 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment