Saturday, January 11, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: January 4 – January 10

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I slept late and didn't get a whole lot done. I had plans to do podcasts but my partner had to cancel due to extenuating circumstances surrounding her country being on fire. I bummed around all day and did my blogging and photo updates, and I made a ridiculous cartoon-inspired platter consisting of clams, peanut butter, and grass. (It was all candy though.)
  • Sunday was much better. I slogged my way through cleaning up the kitchen after my chocolate adventure, and then I ordered a pizza and watched cartoons with Kari! We watched the beginning of Season 5--episodes 129 to 140. After she left I just ate more pizza and zoned out.
  • Monday I had to update stuff for my boss and went to the store. After work I had no Internet for most of the night! It was annoying. I made a replica of another SU food display and fell asleep. Then I got up in the wee hours and made a weird smoothie and some fruit juice stuff for more cartoon recipes.
  • Tuesday I took the bus to the office and brought a bunch of fruit with me. We abandoned one of our projects so I didn't have to do forms like I thought I would. I had to investigate some utilities. Then at home I did drawings for my webcomic because Friday plans mean I have to finish comics early. I also had to help my mom update her paperwork and argued with people on the Internet about their unnecessarily edgy theories.
  • Wednesday I rode the bus to work and worked on a proposal. Did some doodles, bought stuff for more upcoming recipes, and looked at some job opportunities to help Victor. Went out to Beef O'Brady's with Jeaux and we shopped at Winn-Dixie, where I was able to get free ice cream because it's my birth month! Then Jeaux made me watch a hilariously absurd but way too gross for me anime. After he left I answered some questions online about one of my recipes and went to sleep.
  • Thursday I worked and did research. More people online were sharing wrong opinions about edgy theories so I ended up arguing some more. Talked to Victor on the phone and did some home cleanup and laundry folding. Went to bed early after posting my comic.
  • Friday I had more proposal stuff for work, and after work I hung out with my friend Steve! We made vegetarian shepherd's pie and talked, watched some cartoons, and enjoyed each other's company. After he left I stayed up too late making a star-covered egg (yes, cartoons again) and did some planning for my podcast.

New reviews of my book:





Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Nothing.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Like a Virgin" by Madonna.




    Stuff Drawn:






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0765: "How They Play."









    New videos: 

    None.


    New photos:


    Chocolate Clams!


    Grass, Peanut Butter, Clams!
    Chocolate Clam




    Thick smoothie!


    Cup collection: Updated

    Giant pineapple

    Giant egg for Amethyst

    Star eggs!
    Can it fit in the fridge?


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,268 for swankivy (lost 3), 683 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 73 for Not-So-Giant Women (3 new). Twitter followers: 969 for swankivy (1 new), 1,354 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 297 friends (two new friends from Steven Universe groups joined me!) and 209 followers (3 new) for swankivy, 649 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 24 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,506 (no change). Instagram followers: 191 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment